"Alcoholics are missing 'vital chemical in their brain' that helps control addiction," the Daily Express reports. Research carried out on rats suggests that low levels of the PRDM2 enzyme could trigger self-destructive addictive behaviour…
- One in three heart attack cases 'misdiagnosed'
- Baby doll simulators may actually increase teen pregnancy rates
- Excess body fat now linked to 13 different types of cancer
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (18)
- Clothing (6)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (5)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.