"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
adjustable table adjustable table for elderly please tel 01633 852023
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (25)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - M TRUELOVE
TRUELOVE On 23rd October 2014, Mervyn Truelove of Broad Mead Park, Newport passed away suddenly
Birthdays - L POOLE
LAUREN 18 18 POOLE Congratulations Babe 18 Today 1 Love and kisses 8 always Mam, Dad, 18 Josh
Births - G OLIVER
OLIVER Congratulations GAVIN & MARIA on the birth of SOFIA 19th Oct. 2014 Love Mam and Dad
Marriages - B JEFFREYS
JEFFREYS Ben and Andraya Many congratulations on your wedding in Florence Italy on August 28th