"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
toddler boy shoes toddler boy shoes size 7 only worn once excellent condition
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (46)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (28)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - A JAMES
JAMES Ann aged 77 passed away on the 14th October 2014 at Nevill Hall Hospital. She will be
Birthdays - L POOLE
LAUREN 18 18 POOLE Congratulations Babe 18 Today 1 Love and kisses 8 always Mam, Dad, 18 Josh
Births - G OLIVER
OLIVER Congratulations GAVIN & MARIA on the birth of SOFIA 19th Oct. 2014 Love Mam and Dad
Marriages - B JEFFREYS
JEFFREYS Ben and Andraya Many congratulations on your wedding in Florence Italy on August 28th