Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
See more: Print off our filled-in meal planner for Christmas week to make it easy choosing what to cook
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (17)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (19)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (19)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 09:00 Little Kickers
Deaths - P GWYN
GWYN (Paul) It is with deep regret that the Chief Constable, Crime Commissioner and members of
Births - L STYLES
STYLES LISA & ANDREW are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their first Grandchild
Birthdays - M THOMAS
MEGAN LILY THOMAS Happy 13th Birthday Angel We love you very much Mummy, Daddy, Jordan and
Marriages - K AUSTIN
AUSTIN - KINGSTON Kathy and John Are pleased to announce the marriage of their only Daughter