'Should you be taking vitamin B to protect against Alzheimer's?,' asks the Daily Mail. Its question is prompted by new research into whether a daily dose of vitamin B could reduce the loss of brain tissue in people with mild cognitive impairment…
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (32)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (71)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (47)
- Clothing (16)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (19)
- Furniture and furnishings (63)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (32)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Outdoor pursuits (20)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (15)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - M EVANS
MICHAEL EVANS Happy 50th Birthday love Josie. Enjoy your day Dad, Michael, Emma, Sian, David,
Deaths - S ASH
ASH (Steven) On the 13th May 2013 at Royal Gwent Hospital. Beloved son of Freda and the late Roy
Births - S BRESLIN
BRESLIN - McFARLANE Mike and Sally are delighted to announce the arrival of FINN on April 21st
Marriages - G GAZ
GAZ & JON CONGRATULATIONS on your Civil Ceremony on Saturday 20th April 2013 Love and best