Two taken to hospital after Chepstow house fire
TWO people were taken to hospital this morning following a house fire in Chepstow.
Firefighters were called to the blaze in Caird Street, in the Garden City area of the town, around 5.50am.
Appliances from Caldicot, Chepstow and Lydney attended the incident, which is thought to have been accidental.
Two adults were taken to hospital as a precaution.
Hours later at 10.45am, crews had to return to the home after the blaze reignited.
Firefighters from Caldicot, Chepstow and Maindee remained at the scene for most of yesterday afternoon.
Photos sent in by an Argus reader show heavy smoke damage to the top floor of the building and part of the roof collapsed.