Two taken to hospital after inhaling carbon monoxide in Nantyglo
7:50pm Monday 19th August 2013 in News
TWO people in Nantyglo have been taken to hospital after suffering carbon monoxide inhalation.
Fire crews were called to Bryn Awelon in Winchestown at 5.30pm and the two people were taken to hospital by ambulance for precautionary checks after inhaling fumes from what is believed to be a solid fuel fire.
Crews left the scene at 6.30pm and the matter has since been passed on to the police.
Comments are closed on this article.