Five Minutes with Mark Porter Newbridge big band singer
4:02pm Friday 13th September 2013 in News
1. If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why?
Frank sinatra. I actually was in a lift with him but didn't have long enough for a decent conversation.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Loosing my hearing.
3. Do you have any superstitions?
I have none.
4. If you could have one song on your iPod, what would it be and why?
Matt Monro. Be my love. I just love the combination of the song and the perfect arrangement .
5. What's the most expensive thing you've bought not including your property?
My car, because I travel a lot and like comfort
6. What is the best piece of advice you've been given?
Always do what you think to be right
7. What's your indulgence?
8. What item could you not live without?
My iPod. My music gets me through many gruelling travelling hours
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I am pretty happy as I am.
10. Where are you next going on holiday?
The South of France. No competition!
Comments are closed on this article.