Five Minutes with Newport Night of Honour good neighbour award winners
4:52pm Wednesday 2nd October 2013 in News
Elizabeth Howard, 31, a nurse and Adam Howard, 30, who works in media, have been nominated for the Newport Night of Honour Good Neighbour Award after they took in neighbour Sue Willis, when she was facing homelessness.
1. If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why?
Truthfully it would be my husband, life is busy and we don't have enough time together.
2. What is your biggest fear?
I'm not a fan of deep open water.
3. Do you have any superstitions?
Nope, I'm a Christian so don't have to worry about stuff like that, I know who's in charge of my life.
4. If you could have one song on your iPod, what would it be and why?
I have a very eclectic taste in music, it's very dependent on my mood and what I'm up to at the time, currently I love Avicii "wake up."
5. What's the most expensive thing you've bought not including your property?
Apart from the car a loop pedal for my husband.
6. What is the best piece of advice you've been given?
We can only be responsible for our own hearts and actions, we cannot spend our lives worrying about other people's responses and choices.
7. What's your indulgence?
An uninterrupted meal out with close friends or a soak in the bath with my book.
8. What item could you not live without?
Nothing physical but I wouldn't want to do life without my family and friends.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
To really see things through to completion, sometimes I can be half-hearted and impatient with certain projects.
10. Where are you next going on holiday?
Bluestone Resort in Tenby.
Comments are closed on this article.