Cat and dog rescued from kitchen fire in Mardy, near Abergavenny

First published in News
Last updated

A CAT and a dog were rescued from a kitchen fire in Mardy, near Abergavenny, on Saturday afternoon.

Firefighters from Abergavenny were sent to a mid-terrace two-storey home on Gwent Place at 3.29pm.

A spokeswoman from the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the crew put out the fire using breathing equipment and two hose reel jets.

No-one was injured and the crew left the property at 4pm.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree