Plastic fire at factory in Cwmbran

First published in News

A FIRE at a factory in Cwmbran has been extinguished by fire fighters.

A "small amount" of plastic caught fire in an electrical oven at the factory on Grange Road, a spokeswoman for the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said.

They were called at 4.07pm.

The factory's buildings have been evacuated and crews from Cwmbran and New Inn remain at the scene.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree