Ten reasons why we love the Six Nations
5:00am Friday 31st January 2014 in News
ON the eve of a possible record-breaking 2014 tournament, we give you ten reasons why we love the Six Nations.
1. The noise of the anthem in the Millennium Stadium
2. Swearing at the telly
3. Polishing your Groggs
4. Spotting pundits' cliches
5. It's the only time adults can wear facepaint
6. Or wear flowers and vegetables as hats
7. We can join Dai Lama in baiting Brian Moore on Twitter
8. We get to hear non-Welsh pundits trying to pronounce 'hwyl'
9. The pre-match fry-up
10. The chance to go a bit mad - COME ON WALES!!!
Comments are closed on this article.