FIVE MINUTES WITH: Gwent artist Patrick Killian
5:23pm Wednesday 5th February 2014 in News
Patrick Killian, 39, is an artist from Newbridge who has painted boxing stars live including Frank Bruno and Mike Tyson.
1. If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why? Sandra Bullock - and I can't say why...
2. What is your biggest fear? Being stuck in a lift
3. Do you have any superstitions? Not really, although sometimes if I see a magpie I can't help saying “One for sorrow, where's the other?”
4. If you could have one song on your iPod, what would it be and why? I don't have a favourite but I'll say Lady Gaga’s “Do what you want” because I can't stop playing it.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've bought not including property? A painting by Vernon W Jones.
6. What is the best piece of advice you've been given? If you don't ask, you don't get.
7. What's your indulgence? Training most days, since I was young so it's become a way of life,
8. What item could you not live without? Probably my iPhone,
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I'd like to be taller as my partner likes to wear heels.
10. Where are you next going on holiday? Maybe Bali, you can live very well there for about £400 a month.... A plan for the future maybe.
Comments are closed on this article.