FIVE MINUTES WITH: Helen Beveridge of The Fudge Fairy
5:55pm Wednesday 19th February 2014 in News
Five Minutes With: Helen Beveridge of The Fudge Fairy Ltd
1) If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why?
Emma Thompson. I love her enthusiasm and wit she would be great to pass a few tedious hours with.
2) What is your biggest fear?
Losing some one I love.
3) Do you have any superstitions?
I won't put an umbrella up inside the house it's unlucky.
4) . If you could have one song on your iPod, what would it be and why?
Pencil Full of Lead by Paolo Nutini , I defy anyone to listen to it without feeling in a happier mood by the end.
5) What's the most expensive thing you've bought not including your property?
My Mini , sadly don't get to drive it as often now since my eldest passed his driving test .
6) .What is the best piece of advice you've been given?
'Try your best' , my Dad still tells me this and Infact it's sage advice looking back on failures knowing a change of outcome was within your reach is tough.
7 ) What's your indulgence?
My hair and nails if I thought for a moment how much I'd spent on my roots and nice nails I'd be horrified.
8) What item could you not live without?
9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
My height , at just scraping 5ft reaching anything is a struggle.
10) Where are you next going on holiday?
Barcelona , I'm going for the café culture, architecture, markets and wine ,though I imagine I will be dragged along to the footie!