Newport house fire

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS attended a house fire in Newport yesterday evening.

The blaze in Coniston Close, Old Barn Estate, was caused by an extractor fan in a kitchen.

South Wales Fire & Rescue Service said the 6.45pm fire was brought under control within minutes and there were no reported casualties.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree