Caldicot cats died after being poisoned with antifreeze

South Wales Argus: Caldicot cats died after being poisoned with antifreeze Caldicot cats died after being poisoned with antifreeze

TWO cats belonging to a Caldicot family died after being poisoned with antifreeze.

The RSPCA appealed for information, warning that the perpetrator could face a £20,000 fine and/or six months prison under the animal welfare act if they are found.

Mandy Blackwell of Church Rise, Undy called it a "devastating ordeal", describing cats Luigi and Lucky as "part of the family".

They both became ill around August 23, becoming lethargic, unable to support their own weight and going into spasm. A post-mortem found they both died from antifreeze poisoning.

Call the RSPCA on 03001234999 with information.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree