Caldicot cats died after being poisoned with antifreeze
12:20pm Wednesday 12th September 2012 in News
TWO cats belonging to a Caldicot family died after being poisoned with antifreeze.
The RSPCA appealed for information, warning that the perpetrator could face a £20,000 fine and/or six months prison under the animal welfare act if they are found.
Mandy Blackwell of Church Rise, Undy called it a "devastating ordeal", describing cats Luigi and Lucky as "part of the family".
They both became ill around August 23, becoming lethargic, unable to support their own weight and going into spasm. A post-mortem found they both died from antifreeze poisoning.
Call the RSPCA on 03001234999 with information.
Comments are closed on this article.