Firefighters tackle blaze at Abertillery pub

First published in News

FIRE crews from Abertillery and Blaina were called to a fire at a Wetherspoons pub in Abertillery at 6.55pm last night. 

The blaze started in a fireplace and the building was evacuated. No one was injured. 

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:44am Thu 11 Oct 12

Gareth says...

Fire started in fireplace? Bless. Am looking forward to the 'lost biscuits found in biscuit tin' shocker...
Fire started in fireplace? Bless. Am looking forward to the 'lost biscuits found in biscuit tin' shocker... Gareth
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree