Name: Jamie Hanley
Candidate for: Pudsey
Jamie has lived in the Pudsey constituency for almost all his life and now lives in Horsforth with his wife and son.
Jamie got involved with local politics and the Labour Party at a young age.
A partner in a local law firm, he specialises in representing trade unions, and is a member of Unite and Unison.
He also runs an advice shop for the elderly and is a school governor. He has sat on a number of national bodies and enjoys fundraising.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment
- Black-tie bash for James Bond will be golden for trust
- Government to end top-down targets
- Coalition 'boosting reform plans'
- Home information packs to be axed
- Alcohol sales below cost price axed
- Estate agents hail demise of Hips
- Report on voting chaos published
- Cameron to hold talks with Sarkozy