Cwmbran building smoke-logged after rubbish fire
12:01pm Tuesday 17th December 2013 in Gwent news
THE fire service had to ventilate a block of flats in Llanyravon, Cwmbran last night after the building became heavily smoke-logged due to a deliberate refuse fire in the stairwell.
They received a call at 11.03pm and left at 11.26pm after checking nobody was injured using a thermal imaging camera and breathing apparatus.
Three crews attended, from Cwmbran, Malpas and New Inn.
Comments are closed on this article.