House fire in Trevethin, Pontypool

South Wales Argus: House fire in Trevethin, Pontypool House fire in Trevethin, Pontypool

FIRE crews battled a house fire in Pontypool in the early hours of this morning.

Everyone in the house on Glenview Road, Trevethin, was accounted for after the fire, which began in the ground floor living room of an end of terrace home at around 4.05am.

Breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a hose reel were deployed to bring the blaze under control.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree