PM accused of climate change U-turn

Ed Miliband has attacked David Cameron for giving up the fight against climate change and said the winter storms should serve as a

Ed Miliband has attacked David Cameron for giving up the fight against climate change and said the winter storms should serve as a "wake-up call"

First published in Gwent news

ED MILIBAND has attacked David Cameron for giving up the fight against climate change, warning that Britain is "sleepwalking into a national security crisis".

The Labour leader said the winter storms that have been wreaking havoc in the country should serve as a "wake up call".

It was "extraordinary" that the Prime Minister was now portraying climate change merely as "a matter of conscience", when it had been a "core conviction" when he was in Opposition.

In an interview with The Observer, Mr Miliband said: "In 2012 we had the second wettest winter on record and this winter is a one in 250-year event. If you keep throwing the dice and you keep getting sixes then the dice are loaded. Something is going on...

"We have always warned that climate change threatens national security because of the consequences for destabilisation of entire regions of the world, mass migration of millions of people and conflict over water or food supplies.

"But the events of the last few weeks have shown this is a national security issue in our own country too with people's homes, businesses and livelihoods coming under attack from extreme weather. And we know this will happen more in the future."

Calling for the cross-party consensus on climate change to be rebuilt, Mr Miliband said: "The science is clear. The public know there is a problem. But, because of political division in Westminster, we are sleepwalking into a national security crisis on climate change. The terrible events of the last few weeks should serve as a wake-up call for us all.

The Labour leader said he had "genuinely believed" that Mr Cameron was sincere about his passion for green issues while in Opposition, but the sacking of Charles Hendry as energy minister and appointment of Owen Paterson - widely viewed as a climate change sceptic - as Environment Secretary suggested otherwise.

Recently the Tory leader said: "I think the point I would make is, whatever your view, clearly we have had and are having some pretty extreme weather. So whatever your view about climate change, it makes sense to mitigate it and act to deal with that weather."

Mr Miliband insisted such "ambivalence" could be disastrous for Britain.

"It is pretty extraordinary that it has gone from a core conviction, a part of his irreducible core, to a matter of conscience as to whether you believe it or not," he said.

"The reality is that the action we take as a country depends on whether you believe in climate change. If you believe that the climate has been changing for centuries - and that this is no different - then why would you believe that it is necessary to take all the measures that are required?

"What we have seen for the last couple of weeks is that that (attitude) has impacts.

"So when the Government downgrades flood protection, cuts the floods budgets, cuts the adaptation budget - all of those things - that has an impact."

He added: "The problem is that either denial or dither on climate change will damage the country.

"Denial is damaging because it means you won't take the steps necessary, but dither is damaging, too, because it means you are half-hearted about taking the necessary measures."

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:01pm Sun 16 Feb 14

Milkmanofhumankindness says...

U turn if you want to - I will be in a Uboat!

Flood-stricken communities, including those visited by David Cameron in the Somerset Levels and Yalding in Kent, have been left without planned defences following government funding cuts.
Somerset residents have also reported that storm gullies have not been regularly cleared due to public service cuts.

Up to his neck in it Cameron once said we are all in this together!
It seems all that we are in together is the weather.

“We are a very wealthy nation,and money is no object” says Cameron. that’s why we have Food Banks on every corner, and 500K people relying on the Red Cross and the unemployed repackaged as the working poor.

Wading in the chancellor, George Osborne, was the driving force behind the cuts in flood defence spending in 2010. The chancellor was then forced to increase flood defence spending last June because insurance companies were threatening to withdraw cover for 350,000 homes at risk.
Large swaths of Britain remain on high alert, with severe flood warnings still in place along the Thames and in Somerset.
Cameron says we have just had the biblical floods, now standby for a swarm of Locusts stripping the NHS. That’s no Joke!!

.
U turn if you want to - I will be in a Uboat! Flood-stricken communities, including those visited by David Cameron in the Somerset Levels and Yalding in Kent, have been left without planned defences following government funding cuts. Somerset residents have also reported that storm gullies have not been regularly cleared due to public service cuts. Up to his neck in it Cameron once said we are all in this together! It seems all that we are in together is the weather. “We are a very wealthy nation,and money is no object” says Cameron. that’s why we have Food Banks on every corner, and 500K people relying on the Red Cross and the unemployed repackaged as the working poor. Wading in the chancellor, George Osborne, was the driving force behind the cuts in flood defence spending in 2010. The chancellor was then forced to increase flood defence spending last June because insurance companies were threatening to withdraw cover for 350,000 homes at risk. Large swaths of Britain remain on high alert, with severe flood warnings still in place along the Thames and in Somerset. Cameron says we have just had the biblical floods, now standby for a swarm of Locusts stripping the NHS. That’s no Joke!! . Milkmanofhumankindness
  • Score: 28

1:51am Mon 17 Feb 14

gathin says...

Climate change has been happening since the earth has been around.
That is a fact and nothing can be done about it.
This time round it's being used as a political football with which to tax us more.
See, the more tax we pay the sooner it'll get better?
The IPCC have made billions out of flogging this horse and the UK govt are exactly the same.
Do your own research on this and don't believe these monkeys who only want more of your earnings!
Climate change has been happening since the earth has been around. That is a fact and nothing can be done about it. This time round it's being used as a political football with which to tax us more. See, the more tax we pay the sooner it'll get better? The IPCC have made billions out of flogging this horse and the UK govt are exactly the same. Do your own research on this and don't believe these monkeys who only want more of your earnings! gathin
  • Score: 3

8:11am Mon 17 Feb 14

Mr Holder says...

The recent flooding has nothing to do with man made climate change. See http://wattsupwithth
at.com/2014/02/16/th
e-real-reason-for-fl
ooding-in-somerset-l
evels-not-global-war
ming-the-only-pump-w
as-turned-off/

As for Milliband, he was the chief architect of the climate change act which will cost U.K homes and business an extra £18 billion a year until 2050. LIBLABCON are clearly not working in the interests of the U.K population and must be dealt with accordingly at the next general election.
The recent flooding has nothing to do with man made climate change. See http://wattsupwithth at.com/2014/02/16/th e-real-reason-for-fl ooding-in-somerset-l evels-not-global-war ming-the-only-pump-w as-turned-off/ As for Milliband, he was the chief architect of the climate change act which will cost U.K homes and business an extra £18 billion a year until 2050. LIBLABCON are clearly not working in the interests of the U.K population and must be dealt with accordingly at the next general election. Mr Holder
  • Score: -14

10:21am Mon 17 Feb 14

welshmen says...

Mr Holder wrote:
The recent flooding has nothing to do with man made climate change. See http://wattsupwithth

at.com/2014/02/16/th

e-real-reason-for-fl

ooding-in-somerset-l

evels-not-global-war

ming-the-only-pump-w

as-turned-off/

As for Milliband, he was the chief architect of the climate change act which will cost U.K homes and business an extra £18 billion a year until 2050. LIBLABCON are clearly not working in the interests of the U.K population and must be dealt with accordingly at the next general election.
Mr Holder good post:
BUT
Don't post against the Labour elite on here, in their eyes Labour can do no wrong, Sillyband is a Marxist like is daddy, and we all know what families do, yes they ALL vote Labour cos my dad did, so if Labour win the next election expect to move towards a Marxist State....Ask the climate changers, what makes the ice caps melt on Mars....same as here the Sun....
[quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: The recent flooding has nothing to do with man made climate change. See http://wattsupwithth at.com/2014/02/16/th e-real-reason-for-fl ooding-in-somerset-l evels-not-global-war ming-the-only-pump-w as-turned-off/ As for Milliband, he was the chief architect of the climate change act which will cost U.K homes and business an extra £18 billion a year until 2050. LIBLABCON are clearly not working in the interests of the U.K population and must be dealt with accordingly at the next general election.[/p][/quote]Mr Holder good post: BUT Don't post against the Labour elite on here, in their eyes Labour can do no wrong, Sillyband is a Marxist like is daddy, and we all know what families do, yes they ALL vote Labour cos my dad did, so if Labour win the next election expect to move towards a Marxist State....Ask the climate changers, what makes the ice caps melt on Mars....same as here the Sun.... welshmen
  • Score: -25

10:27am Mon 17 Feb 14

welshmen says...

Milkmanofhumankindne
ss
wrote:
U turn if you want to - I will be in a Uboat!

Flood-stricken communities, including those visited by David Cameron in the Somerset Levels and Yalding in Kent, have been left without planned defences following government funding cuts.
Somerset residents have also reported that storm gullies have not been regularly cleared due to public service cuts.

Up to his neck in it Cameron once said we are all in this together!
It seems all that we are in together is the weather.

“We are a very wealthy nation,and money is no object” says Cameron. that’s why we have Food Banks on every corner, and 500K people relying on the Red Cross and the unemployed repackaged as the working poor.

Wading in the chancellor, George Osborne, was the driving force behind the cuts in flood defence spending in 2010. The chancellor was then forced to increase flood defence spending last June because insurance companies were threatening to withdraw cover for 350,000 homes at risk.
Large swaths of Britain remain on high alert, with severe flood warnings still in place along the Thames and in Somerset.
Cameron says we have just had the biblical floods, now standby for a swarm of Locusts stripping the NHS. That’s no Joke!!

.
And all because Labour left this Country BANKRUPT, yet Labour supporters still believe it's all this Governments fault, truly, lemmings....
[quote][p][bold]Milkmanofhumankindne ss[/bold] wrote: U turn if you want to - I will be in a Uboat! Flood-stricken communities, including those visited by David Cameron in the Somerset Levels and Yalding in Kent, have been left without planned defences following government funding cuts. Somerset residents have also reported that storm gullies have not been regularly cleared due to public service cuts. Up to his neck in it Cameron once said we are all in this together! It seems all that we are in together is the weather. “We are a very wealthy nation,and money is no object” says Cameron. that’s why we have Food Banks on every corner, and 500K people relying on the Red Cross and the unemployed repackaged as the working poor. Wading in the chancellor, George Osborne, was the driving force behind the cuts in flood defence spending in 2010. The chancellor was then forced to increase flood defence spending last June because insurance companies were threatening to withdraw cover for 350,000 homes at risk. Large swaths of Britain remain on high alert, with severe flood warnings still in place along the Thames and in Somerset. Cameron says we have just had the biblical floods, now standby for a swarm of Locusts stripping the NHS. That’s no Joke!! .[/p][/quote]And all because Labour left this Country BANKRUPT, yet Labour supporters still believe it's all this Governments fault, truly, lemmings.... welshmen
  • Score: -24

12:15pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Mr Holder says...

Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.
Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON. Mr Holder
  • Score: -17

12:52pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Mr Holder says...

http://www.breitbart
.com/Breitbart-Londo
n/2014/02/16/Lefty-L
ies-UK-Floods

More at the above link.
http://www.breitbart .com/Breitbart-Londo n/2014/02/16/Lefty-L ies-UK-Floods More at the above link. Mr Holder
  • Score: -17

1:08pm Mon 17 Feb 14

welshmen says...

Mr Holder wrote:
Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.
Right again Mr Holder: you'll have all thumbs down for comments like that on this Labour loving site, the Blair and Sillyband lovers will have nightmares reading this, although all British loving people will understand and agree with you , and as you say there are lots and lots more to add to those three British haters the Traitorous LIBLABCON, the damage they have inflicted on our Country is immeasurable and will be surpassed if they ever get into power again.....
[quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.[/p][/quote]Right again Mr Holder: you'll have all thumbs down for comments like that on this Labour loving site, the Blair and Sillyband lovers will have nightmares reading this, although all British loving people will understand and agree with you , and as you say there are lots and lots more to add to those three British haters the Traitorous LIBLABCON, the damage they have inflicted on our Country is immeasurable and will be surpassed if they ever get into power again..... welshmen
  • Score: -19

5:05pm Mon 17 Feb 14

helper7 says...

Mr Holder wrote:
Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.
Talking to yourself again Dai ??
Who do you think your fooling?
[quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.[/p][/quote]Talking to yourself again Dai ?? Who do you think your fooling? helper7
  • Score: 13

5:36pm Mon 17 Feb 14

welshmen says...

helper7 wrote:
Mr Holder wrote:
Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.
Talking to yourself again Dai ??
Who do you think your fooling?
Put a comment on here or are you to thick, all you can do is insult, insulting is easy, any stupid fool like you can do it number 7, takes a smart person to put a constructed comment together, I know it's not known for your party to do that. but hey, have a try, you might surprise your self, either post something about the subject or troll some else....Milkshake wrote a good post, thumbs up for that, although he's a Labour supporter he occasionally writes facts....
[quote][p][bold]helper7[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.[/p][/quote]Talking to yourself again Dai ?? Who do you think your fooling?[/p][/quote]Put a comment on here or are you to thick, all you can do is insult, insulting is easy, any stupid fool like you can do it number 7, takes a smart person to put a constructed comment together, I know it's not known for your party to do that. but hey, have a try, you might surprise your self, either post something about the subject or troll some else....Milkshake wrote a good post, thumbs up for that, although he's a Labour supporter he occasionally writes facts.... welshmen
  • Score: -6

7:12pm Mon 17 Feb 14

topdog99 says...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please.

I have neither eyes to see nor tongue to speak in this place, but as this debate is pleased to hear me, whose servant I am here, and I humbly beg Your attention.

Climate change is happening! if its man made or simply the character of our dear mother earth it is irrelevant we need urgently to prepare ourselves against the changes.

It might well be the case that our efforts are futile and it may well be the case that man is not contributing to the process however what if that’s wrong? What if we get it wrong?

Well we wont get a second chance to put it right and our children will suffer as a consequence of our ignorance.

A good friend of mine John McCririck is a stubborn old boy who happens to be a true grit climate change denier and often at our favorite race meeting in Chester in May we discuss such issues but even he recogises the importance of equipping our good friends at the environment agency with the correct funding and manpower they need to do the job.

As a non political person I try to be neutral however on this occasion I must speak out.

The savage public sector cuts are wreaking our culture and economy, for years the various social mixes have rubbed shoulders and worked together, ok there have been ups and downs but there has been good respect from all divides especially in times of need. The continued attack on the working class will indeed backfire on our government and that will help no one, the present austerity measures that are being used as a beating stick against workingmens organisations for no reason other than to get the upper hand for the privileged and are insidiously disgraceful and I feel ashamed at that.

This is where we are with the climate change deniers. The absolute proof of manmade global warming is unlikely to arrive until it is too late and so the deniers are scrupulously indulged with equal time in the argument. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors of politicians from all sides. The true take-home message of the latest UK floods is Climate change is real.


“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”

jolly good show!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Please. I have neither eyes to see nor tongue to speak in this place, but as this debate is pleased to hear me, whose servant I am here, and I humbly beg Your attention. Climate change is happening! if its man made or simply the character of our dear mother earth it is irrelevant we need urgently to prepare ourselves against the changes. It might well be the case that our efforts are futile and it may well be the case that man is not contributing to the process however what if that’s wrong? What if we get it wrong? Well we wont get a second chance to put it right and our children will suffer as a consequence of our ignorance. A good friend of mine John McCririck is a stubborn old boy who happens to be a true grit climate change denier and often at our favorite race meeting in Chester in May we discuss such issues but even he recogises the importance of equipping our good friends at the environment agency with the correct funding and manpower they need to do the job. As a non political person I try to be neutral however on this occasion I must speak out. The savage public sector cuts are wreaking our culture and economy, for years the various social mixes have rubbed shoulders and worked together, ok there have been ups and downs but there has been good respect from all divides especially in times of need. The continued attack on the working class will indeed backfire on our government and that will help no one, the present austerity measures that are being used as a beating stick against workingmens organisations for no reason other than to get the upper hand for the privileged and are insidiously disgraceful and I feel ashamed at that. This is where we are with the climate change deniers. The absolute proof of manmade global warming is unlikely to arrive until it is too late and so the deniers are scrupulously indulged with equal time in the argument. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors of politicians from all sides. The true take-home message of the latest UK floods is Climate change is real. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” jolly good show! topdog99
  • Score: 12

8:05pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Mr Holder says...

topdog99, no one claims the the climate changes, what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate, or as it used to known as global warming. The empirical evidence of the later suggests that the hypothesis is incorrect, and what we are more than likely observing is well within natural variation.

As for Milliband and all the doom sayers that have firmly placed the blame of the recent flooding on the alter of global warming, they, like the rest of the elite in this country are doing so principally because it's a convenient way to hide the truth from us plebs. That truth is that they have failed to maintain the rivers and drainage systems, and that along with the implementation of E.U directives regarding water and waste management (derived from UN agenda 21) is having massive consequences for the population of the U.K. A fact now dawning on many people in the U.K as per your Gandhi quote.

You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

As a side note it has now transpired that the rain fall across the Somerset levels has not exceeded that of the 93/94 winter, there were no floods that year. Current average rainfall for this winter is also not excessive, even the MET office's freely available U.K precipitation data show no upward trend.
topdog99, no one claims the the climate changes, what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate, or as it used to known as global warming. The empirical evidence of the later suggests that the hypothesis is incorrect, and what we are more than likely observing is well within natural variation. As for Milliband and all the doom sayers that have firmly placed the blame of the recent flooding on the alter of global warming, they, like the rest of the elite in this country are doing so principally because it's a convenient way to hide the truth from us plebs. That truth is that they have failed to maintain the rivers and drainage systems, and that along with the implementation of E.U directives regarding water and waste management (derived from UN agenda 21) is having massive consequences for the population of the U.K. A fact now dawning on many people in the U.K as per your Gandhi quote. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time. As a side note it has now transpired that the rain fall across the Somerset levels has not exceeded that of the 93/94 winter, there were no floods that year. Current average rainfall for this winter is also not excessive, even the MET office's freely available U.K precipitation data show no upward trend. Mr Holder
  • Score: -13

9:42pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Milkmanofhumankindness says...

Mr Holder wrote:
topdog99, no one claims the the climate changes, what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate, or as it used to known as global warming. The empirical evidence of the later suggests that the hypothesis is incorrect, and what we are more than likely observing is well within natural variation.

As for Milliband and all the doom sayers that have firmly placed the blame of the recent flooding on the alter of global warming, they, like the rest of the elite in this country are doing so principally because it's a convenient way to hide the truth from us plebs. That truth is that they have failed to maintain the rivers and drainage systems, and that along with the implementation of E.U directives regarding water and waste management (derived from UN agenda 21) is having massive consequences for the population of the U.K. A fact now dawning on many people in the U.K as per your Gandhi quote.

You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

As a side note it has now transpired that the rain fall across the Somerset levels has not exceeded that of the 93/94 winter, there were no floods that year. Current average rainfall for this winter is also not excessive, even the MET office's freely available U.K precipitation data show no upward trend.
Mr Holder
aka Dai Rear/welshmen/and more clones of the same, You've Been Rumbled again you sad pratt.
If “what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate” then why did you broaden the issue to include immigration??

“Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON” OMG its Diarrhoea Man again.

Whats it like with only yourself to talk to? Sad pratt.

Just to balance things up again:
Britain is an immigrant island. Has been since Roman times. Its the source of its energy, its vitality, its greatness. there

“You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time”

Thing is Diarrhoea Man you're fooling nobody and most are totally ignoring you.
[quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: topdog99, no one claims the the climate changes, what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate, or as it used to known as global warming. The empirical evidence of the later suggests that the hypothesis is incorrect, and what we are more than likely observing is well within natural variation. As for Milliband and all the doom sayers that have firmly placed the blame of the recent flooding on the alter of global warming, they, like the rest of the elite in this country are doing so principally because it's a convenient way to hide the truth from us plebs. That truth is that they have failed to maintain the rivers and drainage systems, and that along with the implementation of E.U directives regarding water and waste management (derived from UN agenda 21) is having massive consequences for the population of the U.K. A fact now dawning on many people in the U.K as per your Gandhi quote. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time. As a side note it has now transpired that the rain fall across the Somerset levels has not exceeded that of the 93/94 winter, there were no floods that year. Current average rainfall for this winter is also not excessive, even the MET office's freely available U.K precipitation data show no upward trend.[/p][/quote]Mr Holder aka Dai Rear/welshmen/and more clones of the same, You've Been Rumbled again you sad pratt. If “what's in dispute here is that the hypothesis that man made co2 emissions is having on the climate” then why did you broaden the issue to include immigration?? “Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON” OMG its Diarrhoea Man again. Whats it like with only yourself to talk to? Sad pratt. Just to balance things up again: Britain is an immigrant island. Has been since Roman times. Its the source of its energy, its vitality, its greatness. there “You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all of the time” Thing is Diarrhoea Man you're fooling nobody and most are totally ignoring you. Milkmanofhumankindness
  • Score: 8

10:31pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Mr Holder says...

Milkmanofhumankindne
ss, typically as someone who is patently on the left you have not presented any opposing credible arguments to my views, you have merely attacked me for having those views and resorted to name calling.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Milkmanofhumankindne ss, typically as someone who is patently on the left you have not presented any opposing credible arguments to my views, you have merely attacked me for having those views and resorted to name calling. "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" Mr Holder
  • Score: -4

9:49am Tue 18 Feb 14

helper7 says...

welshmen wrote:
helper7 wrote:
Mr Holder wrote:
Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.
Talking to yourself again Dai ??
Who do you think your fooling?
Put a comment on here or are you to thick, all you can do is insult, insulting is easy, any stupid fool like you can do it number 7, takes a smart person to put a constructed comment together, I know it's not known for your party to do that. but hey, have a try, you might surprise your self, either post something about the subject or troll some else....Milkshake wrote a good post, thumbs up for that, although he's a Labour supporter he occasionally writes facts....
You complete Nob Holder.
No ones listening to your hate and lies.
Stop chatting to yourself and go and get your head checked out ****.
[quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]helper7[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Holder[/bold] wrote: Welshman. so true. Want more E.U integration, want to pay more in taxes and subsidies to fight the failed hypothesis that is man made climate change, want more unchecked immigration driving down wages increasing housing costs and impacting on local services, I could go on, vote LIBLABCON.[/p][/quote]Talking to yourself again Dai ?? Who do you think your fooling?[/p][/quote]Put a comment on here or are you to thick, all you can do is insult, insulting is easy, any stupid fool like you can do it number 7, takes a smart person to put a constructed comment together, I know it's not known for your party to do that. but hey, have a try, you might surprise your self, either post something about the subject or troll some else....Milkshake wrote a good post, thumbs up for that, although he's a Labour supporter he occasionally writes facts....[/p][/quote]You complete Nob Holder. No ones listening to your hate and lies. Stop chatting to yourself and go and get your head checked out ****. helper7
  • Score: 5

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree