Crosskeys woman taken to hospital after kitchen fire
11:49am Saturday 7th June 2014 in Gwent news
A WOMAN in her forties was taken to hospital early this morning after a kitchen fire in Crosskeys.
She was taken from the property on Risca Road to the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation, a Welsh Ambulance Service spokeswoman said.
Fire crews from New Inn and Duffryn put out the deliberate fire after being called at 12.26am. They left at 1.38am.
Comments are closed on this article.