Catastrophe

WE HAVE some of the worst poverty stricken areas in Europe, our NHS and education systems are in turmoil, there are 15,000 people relying on food handouts, thousands of children are in care, school leavers with no hope of employment, we are under siege from immigrants and flooding.

And where is our Labour first minister? In Uganda to see how Welsh money is being spent on no hope projects dreamed up by the PC brigade.

Who is to blame for this catastrophic state of affairs? It’s none other than you the Welsh Labour voters who can’t see the wood for the trees. The time is ripe to put Labour, Tory and Lib Dem parties on the funeral pyre.

Norman Jones Preseli Close Risca

Comments (21)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:49pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Banjalucka says...

For once i have sympathy for Norman on this. Carwyn's on a jolly in Uganda. You Gotta laff.
For once i have sympathy for Norman on this. Carwyn's on a jolly in Uganda. You Gotta laff. Banjalucka
  • Score: 2

4:47pm Wed 8 Jan 14

whatintheworld says...

your point about carwyn being in uganda is fair enough.

however, you say we are "under seige" from immigrants. nonsense. i suggest you watch nick robinson's "truth about immigration".

immigrants contribute far more than they take out (unlike us white, british folk) and make up only 12% of our population.
your point about carwyn being in uganda is fair enough. however, you say we are "under seige" from immigrants. nonsense. i suggest you watch nick robinson's "truth about immigration". immigrants contribute far more than they take out (unlike us white, british folk) and make up only 12% of our population. whatintheworld
  • Score: -3

6:24pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Vox Dei says...

Who do you suggest people vote for? The loony nationalists?
Who do you suggest people vote for? The loony nationalists? Vox Dei
  • Score: -1

6:26pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Stevenboy says...

He's on a jolly at our expense and adding zero value for it. Typical small-time politico trying to puff his chest out.
He's on a jolly at our expense and adding zero value for it. Typical small-time politico trying to puff his chest out. Stevenboy
  • Score: 5

8:09am Thu 9 Jan 14

pwlldu says...

Vox Dei says... People are voting for the loony Unionist. So why not vote for a party that cares about Wales and not what the masters think in london.
Vox Dei says... People are voting for the loony Unionist. So why not vote for a party that cares about Wales and not what the masters think in london. pwlldu
  • Score: 0

9:27am Thu 9 Jan 14

Mervyn James says...

whatintheworld wrote:
your point about carwyn being in uganda is fair enough.

however, you say we are "under seige" from immigrants. nonsense. i suggest you watch nick robinson's "truth about immigration".

immigrants contribute far more than they take out (unlike us white, british folk) and make up only 12% of our population.
I know for a fact migrants are not putting money back into the British economy, in Newport alone thousands is being sent to Europe every week by migrant workers here, via pay pal in corner shops..... they are bolstering their own families and country by sending their wages there, I don't see this as contributing to the British economy, nor being allowed to claim child benefits when their children ad other parent do not live in the UK or have ever been here is another scandal. The fact remains we have nearly 2m Brits with no jobs, and it is NOT right uncontrolled and freedom of movement laws designed to enhance Europe, not us, is still being allowed to happen. we're a island no a continent. Sorry, we are full up, shut the door.
[quote][p][bold]whatintheworld[/bold] wrote: your point about carwyn being in uganda is fair enough. however, you say we are "under seige" from immigrants. nonsense. i suggest you watch nick robinson's "truth about immigration". immigrants contribute far more than they take out (unlike us white, british folk) and make up only 12% of our population.[/p][/quote]I know for a fact migrants are not putting money back into the British economy, in Newport alone thousands is being sent to Europe every week by migrant workers here, via pay pal in corner shops..... they are bolstering their own families and country by sending their wages there, I don't see this as contributing to the British economy, nor being allowed to claim child benefits when their children ad other parent do not live in the UK or have ever been here is another scandal. The fact remains we have nearly 2m Brits with no jobs, and it is NOT right uncontrolled and freedom of movement laws designed to enhance Europe, not us, is still being allowed to happen. we're a island no a continent. Sorry, we are full up, shut the door. Mervyn James
  • Score: 9

10:11am Thu 9 Jan 14

coalpicker says...

Under siege from immigrants , NO we are being drowned beneath a flood
of them ,Every immigrant is probably one less job for a young Brit as far as
the Robinson program is concerned he was in fact, to a great extent ,endorsing what the BBC has been stuffing down our throats for a very long time immigration is good for us ,a report that has been rubbished by subsequent submissions. In London ,recent crime figures indicate clearly that immigrants are committing in excess of fifty percent of crime plus over eighty percent of ATM crime in the country. If you have a job and no Roma are defecating on your doorstep or camping in your park you do not have a dead relative courtesy of the paradise brigade then you will continue to live in your fools heaven. Just keep in mind no man is an island unto himself .
Under siege from immigrants , NO we are being drowned beneath a flood of them ,Every immigrant is probably one less job for a young Brit as far as the Robinson program is concerned he was in fact, to a great extent ,endorsing what the BBC has been stuffing down our throats for a very long time immigration is good for us ,a report that has been rubbished by subsequent submissions. In London ,recent crime figures indicate clearly that immigrants are committing in excess of fifty percent of crime plus over eighty percent of ATM crime in the country. If you have a job and no Roma are defecating on your doorstep or camping in your park you do not have a dead relative courtesy of the paradise brigade then you will continue to live in your fools heaven. Just keep in mind no man is an island unto himself . coalpicker
  • Score: 6

10:35am Thu 9 Jan 14

Banjalucka says...

Immis - This disgracefull situ of immis flooding into UK will never stop until the do-gooders and frightened politicos admit there is a problem. We are far too generous allowing ANYONE in here. Like it or not, Enoch Powell was spot-on. In a few years there will be hardly any Brits left here, in a tiny minority compared to Islam, Hindu,Balkans church, or Zulu pentecostals/
Immis - This disgracefull situ of immis flooding into UK will never stop until the do-gooders and frightened politicos admit there is a problem. We are far too generous allowing ANYONE in here. Like it or not, Enoch Powell was spot-on. In a few years there will be hardly any Brits left here, in a tiny minority compared to Islam, Hindu,Balkans church, or Zulu pentecostals/ Banjalucka
  • Score: 5

10:41am Thu 9 Jan 14

brainfreeze says...

Nothing will change - immigration has gone too far now, Britain as we knew and loved it is gone.

What I will do is try my best to avoid companies employing all the cheap eastern european labour (easier said than done I know).

Support your local Welsh traders
Nothing will change - immigration has gone too far now, Britain as we knew and loved it is gone. What I will do is try my best to avoid companies employing all the cheap eastern european labour (easier said than done I know). Support your local Welsh traders brainfreeze
  • Score: 7

12:11pm Thu 9 Jan 14

welshmen says...

brainfreeze wrote:
Nothing will change - immigration has gone too far now, Britain as we knew and loved it is gone.

What I will do is try my best to avoid companies employing all the cheap eastern european labour (easier said than done I know).

Support your local Welsh traders
brainfreeze:
Don't let the British haters put you done , buy British, only from British shops and from British people, if we support foreign owned shops they will still keep coming here and it never ends.

People seem to believe what a BBC reporter say's and where he get's that information from, then their are the problem, they are all in denial or brain washed or scared to tell the truth because of the RACIST word.

There's £109 Billion black hole on Immigration, this was a report by the the London University which didn't take into account the NHS and housing cost's, only money they earn tax and NI stamp, not with standing money sent out of this Country, there are over 640,000 on Benefits from the EU and rising.

The British National Party will stop this and reverse it, people who want to live work and pay their way and NOT try and Change our way of life are welcome, the other kind are not, the Liberal minded people of our Country love the immigrants coming here, they love the fact that this alone will get RID of our BRITISHNESS.

The Liberals want our Country just for everybody else in the World not the British....they will back and treat as a priority a Religion a race to come here in unlimited numbers that they hopefully vote them in power for the gravy train£££££££
£££££££....T
he liberals are like a person feeding a Crocodile hoping they don't get eaten until last....
[quote][p][bold]brainfreeze[/bold] wrote: Nothing will change - immigration has gone too far now, Britain as we knew and loved it is gone. What I will do is try my best to avoid companies employing all the cheap eastern european labour (easier said than done I know). Support your local Welsh traders[/p][/quote]brainfreeze: Don't let the British haters put you done , buy British, only from British shops and from British people, if we support foreign owned shops they will still keep coming here and it never ends. People seem to believe what a BBC reporter say's and where he get's that information from, then their are the problem, they are all in denial or brain washed or scared to tell the truth because of the RACIST word. There's £109 Billion black hole on Immigration, this was a report by the the London University which didn't take into account the NHS and housing cost's, only money they earn tax and NI stamp, not with standing money sent out of this Country, there are over 640,000 on Benefits from the EU and rising. The British National Party will stop this and reverse it, people who want to live work and pay their way and NOT try and Change our way of life are welcome, the other kind are not, the Liberal minded people of our Country love the immigrants coming here, they love the fact that this alone will get RID of our BRITISHNESS. The Liberals want our Country just for everybody else in the World not the British....they will back and treat as a priority a Religion a race to come here in unlimited numbers that they hopefully vote them in power for the gravy train£££££££ £££££££....T he liberals are like a person feeding a Crocodile hoping they don't get eaten until last.... welshmen
  • Score: 2

12:53pm Thu 9 Jan 14

jimmytheone2 says...

The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea.

Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.
The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea. Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine. jimmytheone2
  • Score: -2

1:11pm Thu 9 Jan 14

welshmen says...

jimmytheone2 wrote:
The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea.

Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.
HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy....
[quote][p][bold]jimmytheone2[/bold] wrote: The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea. Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.[/p][/quote]HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy.... welshmen
  • Score: 0

2:20pm Thu 9 Jan 14

jimmytheone2 says...

welshmen wrote:
jimmytheone2 wrote:
The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea.

Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.
HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy....
"Cleggies boy"? No. Just someone ashamed that a human being could have views like you express. But i expect too much as you are a sub-human. Just think, i might have shared the same bus as you or breathed the same air. Urghh, makes me sick at the thought. Try thinking for yourself - probably incapable.....
****
[quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jimmytheone2[/bold] wrote: The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea. Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.[/p][/quote]HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy....[/p][/quote]"Cleggies boy"? No. Just someone ashamed that a human being could have views like you express. But i expect too much as you are a sub-human. Just think, i might have shared the same bus as you or breathed the same air. Urghh, makes me sick at the thought. Try thinking for yourself - probably incapable..... **** jimmytheone2
  • Score: -3

4:04pm Thu 9 Jan 14

coalpicker says...

Jimmytheone 2 your posts remind me of the anti trade unionists rant until
the manager has kicked them in the backside, of course you could be one
of the people the British people do not want crippling our infrastructure, which is impacting on every family in the country, or the chap who waters his garden
when there is a drought, short sighted to the point of being blind .
Jimmytheone 2 your posts remind me of the anti trade unionists rant until the manager has kicked them in the backside, of course you could be one of the people the British people do not want crippling our infrastructure, which is impacting on every family in the country, or the chap who waters his garden when there is a drought, short sighted to the point of being blind . coalpicker
  • Score: 5

5:12pm Thu 9 Jan 14

welshmen says...

jimmytheone2 wrote:
welshmen wrote:
jimmytheone2 wrote:
The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea.

Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.
HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy....
"Cleggies boy"? No. Just someone ashamed that a human being could have views like you express. But i expect too much as you are a sub-human. Just think, i might have shared the same bus as you or breathed the same air. Urghh, makes me sick at the thought. Try thinking for yourself - probably incapable.....
****
Steady on, I didn't insult you, getting personal suggests to me and others you can't take the truth and you have NO answers, so unless your and EU scrounger I see no reason why you can't put more of your money in to support the people you want in our Country, that's if this is your Country, you know born and bred.

You wouldn't have shared a bus with me, I would have recognised your smell as a soap dodger from the UAF, I could keep on writing on here insult after insult at you, but I would like you to come up with your comment on why we should accommodate everybody from anywhere?....
[quote][p][bold]jimmytheone2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jimmytheone2[/bold] wrote: The usual pig-ignorant racists commenting. Seems whatever issue is raised in the Argus the brain-dead have to blame it on immigration and spout their fairy tales. Flooding? Yep, that's down to immigration as well - too many extra people is causing the country to sink beneath the sea. Every letter says something along the lines of "... I know for a fact...". I've yet to see a fact quoted, just garbage and one-eyed nonsense. I suggest you look in the mirror, sunshine.[/p][/quote]HaHaHaHaHaHa Bless, Cleggies boy....[/p][/quote]"Cleggies boy"? No. Just someone ashamed that a human being could have views like you express. But i expect too much as you are a sub-human. Just think, i might have shared the same bus as you or breathed the same air. Urghh, makes me sick at the thought. Try thinking for yourself - probably incapable..... ****[/p][/quote]Steady on, I didn't insult you, getting personal suggests to me and others you can't take the truth and you have NO answers, so unless your and EU scrounger I see no reason why you can't put more of your money in to support the people you want in our Country, that's if this is your Country, you know born and bred. You wouldn't have shared a bus with me, I would have recognised your smell as a soap dodger from the UAF, I could keep on writing on here insult after insult at you, but I would like you to come up with your comment on why we should accommodate everybody from anywhere?.... welshmen
  • Score: 4

5:20pm Thu 9 Jan 14

jimmytheone2 says...

coalpicker wrote:
Jimmytheone 2 your posts remind me of the anti trade unionists rant until
the manager has kicked them in the backside, of course you could be one
of the people the British people do not want crippling our infrastructure, which is impacting on every family in the country, or the chap who waters his garden
when there is a drought, short sighted to the point of being blind .
Hey Coalpicker, your posts remind me of a pile of ****, just like your assumptions of me. I might well be "one of the people the British people do not want...". I was born in Scotland 43 years ago, moved to Wales in my teens. I'm regreting it a bit if nomarks like you think you represent the voice of the Welsh or British people. You couldn't remember your name never mind be anyone's voice. Am I one of your immigrants as I wasn't born in Wales - I'm a bit confused by your defenitions? But then you are very, very confused as well. You don't know your arse from your elbow.
Watering a garden in a drought? What are you on about you ignorant toad?
[quote][p][bold]coalpicker[/bold] wrote: Jimmytheone 2 your posts remind me of the anti trade unionists rant until the manager has kicked them in the backside, of course you could be one of the people the British people do not want crippling our infrastructure, which is impacting on every family in the country, or the chap who waters his garden when there is a drought, short sighted to the point of being blind .[/p][/quote]Hey Coalpicker, your posts remind me of a pile of ****, just like your assumptions of me. I might well be "one of the people the British people do not want...". I was born in Scotland 43 years ago, moved to Wales in my teens. I'm regreting it a bit if nomarks like you think you represent the voice of the Welsh or British people. You couldn't remember your name never mind be anyone's voice. Am I one of your immigrants as I wasn't born in Wales - I'm a bit confused by your defenitions? But then you are very, very confused as well. You don't know your arse from your elbow. Watering a garden in a drought? What are you on about you ignorant toad? jimmytheone2
  • Score: -2

6:32pm Thu 9 Jan 14

coalpicker says...

That post Jimmytheone2 clearly indicates your education is sadly lacking and your IQ definitely needs working on, AS one of the nation's ( Scotland ) that had a major hand in civilising the world under the union flag I suspect your countrymen had a right old rave up when you emigrated , clearly in your case ignorance is bliss. I would find it interesting to learn your view on the multicultural Neanderthal behavior in Londonistan after the verdict yesterday on the shooting of the mixed race gangster ,bet it is interesting .
That post Jimmytheone2 clearly indicates your education is sadly lacking and your IQ definitely needs working on, AS one of the nation's ( Scotland ) that had a major hand in civilising the world under the union flag I suspect your countrymen had a right old rave up when you emigrated , clearly in your case ignorance is bliss. I would find it interesting to learn your view on the multicultural Neanderthal behavior in Londonistan after the verdict yesterday on the shooting of the mixed race gangster ,bet it is interesting . coalpicker
  • Score: 3

6:42pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Realist UK says...

Despite the bitterness shown here by certain contributors, Norman has a valid point. The Welsh Assembly in its entirety is only meaningful to those who drink from the trough.
Despite the bitterness shown here by certain contributors, Norman has a valid point. The Welsh Assembly in its entirety is only meaningful to those who drink from the trough. Realist UK
  • Score: 0

9:52pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Super Shinobi says...

Maybe it's the ones shouting childish things such as 'racist' that need convincing rather than getting into party politics.

The truth is, we have no choice while we are still in Europe. The immigration pact that we signed was borne out of the 1970's oil shortage panic.

In my opinion, Britain has had to lower it's standards exponentially in terms of immigration control, social cohesion, civil law and health care. The EU governing body would lose members quickly if Britain were to leave, but how many poor MEP's and UK politicians would suffer such a disaster? Aww.

It's undoubted that it was a good idea in theory, but in practice the dream of a communist Europe is a shambles, and some of the worst humanitarian abuses are taboo and unmentionable as a result. Nobody wants to risk their job and reputation for the sake of their children's future. Wicked, selfish and uncaring in my opinion.
Maybe it's the ones shouting childish things such as 'racist' that need convincing rather than getting into party politics. The truth is, we have no choice while we are still in Europe. The immigration pact that we signed was borne out of the 1970's oil shortage panic. In my opinion, Britain has had to lower it's standards exponentially in terms of immigration control, social cohesion, civil law and health care. The EU governing body would lose members quickly if Britain were to leave, but how many poor MEP's and UK politicians would suffer such a disaster? Aww. It's undoubted that it was a good idea in theory, but in practice the dream of a communist Europe is a shambles, and some of the worst humanitarian abuses are taboo and unmentionable as a result. Nobody wants to risk their job and reputation for the sake of their children's future. Wicked, selfish and uncaring in my opinion. Super Shinobi
  • Score: 5

8:37am Fri 10 Jan 14

Mervyn James says...

Super Shinobi wrote:
Maybe it's the ones shouting childish things such as 'racist' that need convincing rather than getting into party politics.

The truth is, we have no choice while we are still in Europe. The immigration pact that we signed was borne out of the 1970's oil shortage panic.

In my opinion, Britain has had to lower it's standards exponentially in terms of immigration control, social cohesion, civil law and health care. The EU governing body would lose members quickly if Britain were to leave, but how many poor MEP's and UK politicians would suffer such a disaster? Aww.

It's undoubted that it was a good idea in theory, but in practice the dream of a communist Europe is a shambles, and some of the worst humanitarian abuses are taboo and unmentionable as a result. Nobody wants to risk their job and reputation for the sake of their children's future. Wicked, selfish and uncaring in my opinion.
People ripping us off always quote the racist card at us all. A lot are very misguided human rights supporters who would willingly support Al Queda to set up a base in Cardiff and supported by us taxpayers too, enough already. When the referendum was set up to enter the Fascist Euopean set up, they said nothing about the hordes that were to follow and coming here. SInce then we have had to step in and prevent genocide in Europe and fight the square banana government edicts that have emerged as well,human rights should apply in life and death situations, not on transitional freeloaders. We saw on TV this week an Romanian 'skilled' plumber claiming he had a job to come to, advertised not in the UK but in Romania, 2 days later he was cleaning cars as they found he didn't know one end of a pipe from another, now we cannot get rid. expect thousands and more of the same and Cleggy insisting we must carry on with this farce.
[quote][p][bold]Super Shinobi[/bold] wrote: Maybe it's the ones shouting childish things such as 'racist' that need convincing rather than getting into party politics. The truth is, we have no choice while we are still in Europe. The immigration pact that we signed was borne out of the 1970's oil shortage panic. In my opinion, Britain has had to lower it's standards exponentially in terms of immigration control, social cohesion, civil law and health care. The EU governing body would lose members quickly if Britain were to leave, but how many poor MEP's and UK politicians would suffer such a disaster? Aww. It's undoubted that it was a good idea in theory, but in practice the dream of a communist Europe is a shambles, and some of the worst humanitarian abuses are taboo and unmentionable as a result. Nobody wants to risk their job and reputation for the sake of their children's future. Wicked, selfish and uncaring in my opinion.[/p][/quote]People ripping us off always quote the racist card at us all. A lot are very misguided human rights supporters who would willingly support Al Queda to set up a base in Cardiff and supported by us taxpayers too, enough already. When the referendum was set up to enter the Fascist Euopean set up, they said nothing about the hordes that were to follow and coming here. SInce then we have had to step in and prevent genocide in Europe and fight the square banana government edicts that have emerged as well,human rights should apply in life and death situations, not on transitional freeloaders. We saw on TV this week an Romanian 'skilled' plumber claiming he had a job to come to, advertised not in the UK but in Romania, 2 days later he was cleaning cars as they found he didn't know one end of a pipe from another, now we cannot get rid. expect thousands and more of the same and Cleggy insisting we must carry on with this farce. Mervyn James
  • Score: 5

10:07pm Sun 12 Jan 14

Spinflight says...

UKIP now has a branch in Newport and we are eager to meet anyone who is willing to do their bit.

The country needs change and we need your help.

chairman@ukipnewport
.com
UKIP now has a branch in Newport and we are eager to meet anyone who is willing to do their bit. The country needs change and we need your help. chairman@ukipnewport .com Spinflight
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree