Far-right threat

I WRITE this letter expressing my concern with the way the political picture is changing in Europe, with the emergence of far right political parties chasing power.

Prime Minister Cameron has at last realised the European Community, with its overbearing actions against its neighbours will only serve the interests of fascist tin-pot leaders in Europe, added to this, Europe is carrying the burden of 18 million unemployed.

With Germany enjoying economic growth will history repeat itself again. Also the immigration problem will not go away giving great concern to citizens here and in other countries affected by this. There is once more an anti-Semitic, movement growing throughout Europe and this bodes evil.

It is time politicians in western democracies took their heads out of the sand and faced up to this great problem.

Mr C P Robins Channel View Pontymister

Comments (13)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:19pm Wed 4 Jun 14

throwy1 says...

Far Right threat. These far Right parties are the only ones offering to curb immigration which the majority would prefer
Far Right threat. These far Right parties are the only ones offering to curb immigration which the majority would prefer throwy1
  • Score: 6

1:28pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Llanmartinangel says...

I visited Paris recently. This once lovely place is now home to huge numbers of rough sleepers, Eastern European criminal scam artists and pickpockets and the slums on the outskirts resemble North African shanty towns. Marseille has large no-go areas. Calais is a mess. Small wonder Marine Le Penn did so well. As long as the established parties espouse 'crisis, what crisis', the advance of people willing to speak out will continue b
I visited Paris recently. This once lovely place is now home to huge numbers of rough sleepers, Eastern European criminal scam artists and pickpockets and the slums on the outskirts resemble North African shanty towns. Marseille has large no-go areas. Calais is a mess. Small wonder Marine Le Penn did so well. As long as the established parties espouse 'crisis, what crisis', the advance of people willing to speak out will continue b Llanmartinangel
  • Score: 18

2:06pm Wed 4 Jun 14

welshmen says...

The same applies here, to many immigrants, the parties most of you voted for are to blame, the Liberal Elite like more and more immigrants coming here, they tell you all the excuses under the sun in support of more immigrants, they are only facing up now because of UKIP, no other party apart from the BNP have highlighted the growing problem with Foreigners, the scare these other parties fear now are because the public have changed, changed because they are fed up with the problems with immigration and there are many, the British votery showed their discontent at the European Elections, in the coming months we will have all parties trying to out do each other coming up to the next General Election, I would predict now that before that election all parties will offer a referendum on the EU....
The same applies here, to many immigrants, the parties most of you voted for are to blame, the Liberal Elite like more and more immigrants coming here, they tell you all the excuses under the sun in support of more immigrants, they are only facing up now because of UKIP, no other party apart from the BNP have highlighted the growing problem with Foreigners, the scare these other parties fear now are because the public have changed, changed because they are fed up with the problems with immigration and there are many, the British votery showed their discontent at the European Elections, in the coming months we will have all parties trying to out do each other coming up to the next General Election, I would predict now that before that election all parties will offer a referendum on the EU.... welshmen
  • Score: 9

5:19pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Katie Re-Registered says...

I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days.
I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days. Katie Re-Registered
  • Score: -8

12:38pm Thu 5 Jun 14

coalpicker says...

Llanmartinangel wrote:
I visited Paris recently. This once lovely place is now home to huge numbers of rough sleepers, Eastern European criminal scam artists and pickpockets and the slums on the outskirts resemble North African shanty towns. Marseille has large no-go areas. Calais is a mess. Small wonder Marine Le Penn did so well. As long as the established parties espouse 'crisis, what crisis', the advance of people willing to speak out will continue b
The people who support immigration seem to be unaware that the great innovative societies of Europe are being changed beyond redemption, constantly high lighting Hitler as the specter emerging in country after
country,forgetting that the allied nations actually created Nazism by their
excessive punitive measures . This situation is being replicated by the E in a reverse fashion,
Millions of young people being disenfranchised in their own countries, living standards being depressed by immigrants being paid less than a minimum wage their very numbers gradually destroying national infrastructures ,Politicians and other organs being emasculated by the word racist . On the one hand the leader of the labour party is saying we
made a mistake on immigration while in the recent EU election the labour candidate elected was crying immigration is good for us,common sense clearly indicates if there are over six million immigrants in the
country and only a third are working that means they displace two million
indigenous workers, that is not racist but fact . Watching the flood of Africans entering Europe through Italy and Spain the recent scenes in France the sooner Europe wakes up to the fact that the continent cannot
sustain this ,what can only be described as a locust swarm,the sooner
we can return to political tranquility. Two facts I believe give great cause
for concern Muslims being brain washed in schools and now an organisation in the Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin .
[quote][p][bold]Llanmartinangel[/bold] wrote: I visited Paris recently. This once lovely place is now home to huge numbers of rough sleepers, Eastern European criminal scam artists and pickpockets and the slums on the outskirts resemble North African shanty towns. Marseille has large no-go areas. Calais is a mess. Small wonder Marine Le Penn did so well. As long as the established parties espouse 'crisis, what crisis', the advance of people willing to speak out will continue b[/p][/quote]The people who support immigration seem to be unaware that the great innovative societies of Europe are being changed beyond redemption, constantly high lighting Hitler as the specter emerging in country after country,forgetting that the allied nations actually created Nazism by their excessive punitive measures . This situation is being replicated by the E in a reverse fashion, Millions of young people being disenfranchised in their own countries, living standards being depressed by immigrants being paid less than a minimum wage their very numbers gradually destroying national infrastructures ,Politicians and other organs being emasculated by the word racist . On the one hand the leader of the labour party is saying we made a mistake on immigration while in the recent EU election the labour candidate elected was crying immigration is good for us,common sense clearly indicates if there are over six million immigrants in the country and only a third are working that means they displace two million indigenous workers, that is not racist but fact . Watching the flood of Africans entering Europe through Italy and Spain the recent scenes in France the sooner Europe wakes up to the fact that the continent cannot sustain this ,what can only be described as a locust swarm,the sooner we can return to political tranquility. Two facts I believe give great cause for concern Muslims being brain washed in schools and now an organisation in the Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin . coalpicker
  • Score: 5

3:55pm Fri 6 Jun 14

welshmen says...

You say:
"Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin" .

Can you elaborate on this, what organisation is teaching anti-racism....
You say: "Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin" . Can you elaborate on this, what organisation is teaching anti-racism.... welshmen
  • Score: 3

5:31pm Fri 6 Jun 14

coalpicker says...

welshmen wrote:
You say:
"Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin" .

Can you elaborate on this, what organisation is teaching anti-racism....
On the welsh news last week in Aberdare I believe, teaching young out of work not to be racist and prey to right wing groups . Takes me back to Neville
Chamberlain waving his bit of paper, PEACE IN OUR TIME .
[quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: You say: "Welsh valley's teaching anti racism both sides of the same coin" . Can you elaborate on this, what organisation is teaching anti-racism....[/p][/quote]On the welsh news last week in Aberdare I believe, teaching young out of work not to be racist and prey to right wing groups . Takes me back to Neville Chamberlain waving his bit of paper, PEACE IN OUR TIME . coalpicker
  • Score: 4

9:50am Sat 7 Jun 14

Mervyn James says...

Katie Re-Registered wrote:
I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days.
We have too many bona-fide migrants, and too many illegals too. Racism I feel is a red herring to deflect from the realities of no-one doing a damned thing about it all. Like Gay/Transgender/reli
gious bent, and other issues, rather than discuss and sort out the extremes of what goes on, the human rights lobby wades in and undermines by claiming everyone who wants something done about PC names and offers up threats instead. No wonder far right parties home in on that,it is clear labour/lib-dems/Tori
es are NOT going to do anything about these issues, I suspect come election time this is going to blow up in their face. The crowing of the tory party over winning the recent by-election was completely misplaced, as the UKIP came second out of nowhere, the lib-dems lost their deposit, and labour dropped to third too. The coaltion/labour approach is to ignore it until it goes away and to rely on the population to get out of bed and vote for any of them, madness. The more frustration people feel, the more likely extreme right parties get in where it counts. Should we vote for the impotent establishment just to keep them out ? It's not an easy question to answer.
[quote][p][bold]Katie Re-Registered[/bold] wrote: I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days.[/p][/quote]We have too many bona-fide migrants, and too many illegals too. Racism I feel is a red herring to deflect from the realities of no-one doing a damned thing about it all. Like Gay/Transgender/reli gious bent, and other issues, rather than discuss and sort out the extremes of what goes on, the human rights lobby wades in and undermines by claiming everyone who wants something done about PC names and offers up threats instead. No wonder far right parties home in on that,it is clear labour/lib-dems/Tori es are NOT going to do anything about these issues, I suspect come election time this is going to blow up in their face. The crowing of the tory party over winning the recent by-election was completely misplaced, as the UKIP came second out of nowhere, the lib-dems lost their deposit, and labour dropped to third too. The coaltion/labour approach is to ignore it until it goes away and to rely on the population to get out of bed and vote for any of them, madness. The more frustration people feel, the more likely extreme right parties get in where it counts. Should we vote for the impotent establishment just to keep them out ? It's not an easy question to answer. Mervyn James
  • Score: 5

10:41am Sat 7 Jun 14

coalpicker says...

Mervyn James wrote:
Katie Re-Registered wrote:
I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days.
We have too many bona-fide migrants, and too many illegals too. Racism I feel is a red herring to deflect from the realities of no-one doing a damned thing about it all. Like Gay/Transgender/reli

gious bent, and other issues, rather than discuss and sort out the extremes of what goes on, the human rights lobby wades in and undermines by claiming everyone who wants something done about PC names and offers up threats instead. No wonder far right parties home in on that,it is clear labour/lib-dems/Tori

es are NOT going to do anything about these issues, I suspect come election time this is going to blow up in their face. The crowing of the tory party over winning the recent by-election was completely misplaced, as the UKIP came second out of nowhere, the lib-dems lost their deposit, and labour dropped to third too. The coaltion/labour approach is to ignore it until it goes away and to rely on the population to get out of bed and vote for any of them, madness. The more frustration people feel, the more likely extreme right parties get in where it counts. Should we vote for the impotent establishment just to keep them out ? It's not an easy question to answer.
Situation well illustrated ,right on the money. Just wait for the racist slur to pop up .
[quote][p][bold]Mervyn James[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Katie Re-Registered[/bold] wrote: I agree with the original poster that liblabcon politicians should be standing up to the far-right instead of appeasing them and trying to strike deals. Such an approach didn't work in the 1930s and it's not likely to work now. Unfortunately though, the sad thing about anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, transphobia and sexism is that these bigotries often cut across political lines. For example, I also note how many of the liblabcon MPs and even on the supposed left have sadly demeaned themselves and their country by expressing anti-Semitic views in recent years too - up to and including certain members of the Labour Party whom I do not need to name here. Even if they don't genuinely hold such views and are just vocalising them in a purely calculated yet highly mistaken and woefully insulting way because they think exploiting the rising fashion for anti-Semitism might get them elected it is still a very depressing to think that this circus is what passes for democratic politics these days.[/p][/quote]We have too many bona-fide migrants, and too many illegals too. Racism I feel is a red herring to deflect from the realities of no-one doing a damned thing about it all. Like Gay/Transgender/reli gious bent, and other issues, rather than discuss and sort out the extremes of what goes on, the human rights lobby wades in and undermines by claiming everyone who wants something done about PC names and offers up threats instead. No wonder far right parties home in on that,it is clear labour/lib-dems/Tori es are NOT going to do anything about these issues, I suspect come election time this is going to blow up in their face. The crowing of the tory party over winning the recent by-election was completely misplaced, as the UKIP came second out of nowhere, the lib-dems lost their deposit, and labour dropped to third too. The coaltion/labour approach is to ignore it until it goes away and to rely on the population to get out of bed and vote for any of them, madness. The more frustration people feel, the more likely extreme right parties get in where it counts. Should we vote for the impotent establishment just to keep them out ? It's not an easy question to answer.[/p][/quote]Situation well illustrated ,right on the money. Just wait for the racist slur to pop up . coalpicker
  • Score: 6

11:37am Sat 7 Jun 14

welshmen says...

If your a teacher and you are a member of a British Legal Political Party called the British National Party you will get the sack, but if your a Radical Islamic Extremist you can get a teaching job in Birmingham no problem, the very people who want to protect our Country are the very people who are called all the names invented by the PC brigade....Our laws need to be a one tier system not two....
If your a teacher and you are a member of a British Legal Political Party called the British National Party you will get the sack, but if your a Radical Islamic Extremist you can get a teaching job in Birmingham no problem, the very people who want to protect our Country are the very people who are called all the names invented by the PC brigade....Our laws need to be a one tier system not two.... welshmen
  • Score: 8

11:51am Sat 7 Jun 14

welshmen says...

If it takes a far Right Part to sort out the immigration problem then bring it on, I for one want to stop all Immigration Yes Doctors nurses and all stop robbing third world countries of their best, our Capital City looking like an Arab enclave, we need to remove those who are not welcome, benefit scroungers, illegals, bogus asylum seekers, foreign criminals, try and get our country to look like it was before the Labour party opened the third world and EU flood gates to swamp our infrastructure with the unwanted from Asia, they all need to be encouraged to go back to their own Country and do what our people done for years worked hard at building this Country up, stopping all benefits for immigrants will stop the flow once word gets around....
If it takes a far Right Part to sort out the immigration problem then bring it on, I for one want to stop all Immigration Yes Doctors nurses and all stop robbing third world countries of their best, our Capital City looking like an Arab enclave, we need to remove those who are not welcome, benefit scroungers, illegals, bogus asylum seekers, foreign criminals, try and get our country to look like it was before the Labour party opened the third world and EU flood gates to swamp our infrastructure with the unwanted from Asia, they all need to be encouraged to go back to their own Country and do what our people done for years worked hard at building this Country up, stopping all benefits for immigrants will stop the flow once word gets around.... welshmen
  • Score: 4

1:51pm Sat 7 Jun 14

coalpicker says...

welshmen wrote:
If your a teacher and you are a member of a British Legal Political Party called the British National Party you will get the sack, but if your a Radical Islamic Extremist you can get a teaching job in Birmingham no problem, the very people who want to protect our Country are the very people who are called all the names invented by the PC brigade....Our laws need to be a one tier system not two....
ABSOLUTELY .
[quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: If your a teacher and you are a member of a British Legal Political Party called the British National Party you will get the sack, but if your a Radical Islamic Extremist you can get a teaching job in Birmingham no problem, the very people who want to protect our Country are the very people who are called all the names invented by the PC brigade....Our laws need to be a one tier system not two....[/p][/quote]ABSOLUTELY . coalpicker
  • Score: 6

4:06pm Tue 10 Jun 14

Good Job No Kids says...

It is not racist if the indigenous populous feel marginalised by immigrants, it is also not racist to express views to that effect.

It tends to be those with little evidence in support of their argument that start banding about the racist card.
It is not racist if the indigenous populous feel marginalised by immigrants, it is also not racist to express views to that effect. It tends to be those with little evidence in support of their argument that start banding about the racist card. Good Job No Kids
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree