Smell the coffee

First published in Letters

I HAVE a friend living in Israel, and I keep her up to date with what’s being said in this country about the conflict. She mailed me today and this is what she asked me to convey to the people of Wales.

“I live in a poor part of Israel, my family home is overcrowded. The roads are pot holed and in an appalling condition. Although I am very well educated I cannot get a well paid job because women are treated as second class citizens.

“Members of my family were in prison camps and tortured in the last world war. Walking to catch the bus one sunny morning, it was blown apart by a suicide bomber, killing innocent men, women, and children, another day a close friend was shot by a cowardly sniper.

“Two days ago a rocket landed near my home. We civilians are now targeted by Hamas.”

To Mr Ray Davies and his know-all friends, one question for you. If rockets started landing on your village, would you ask your army to attack the source, or would you be prepared to sacrifice your family and friends, and say don’t attack the source in case there are civilians there? You need to grow up and smell the coffee, Hamas has said they won’t rest till Israel is wiped off the map.

M Peart, Beechcroft, Blackwood,

Comments (12)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:53pm Thu 7 Aug 14

throwy1 says...

The last 13 words of your letter sums up one of the reasons I totally support Israel. Hammas are terrorists they hide behind a public too frightened to resist. Of course they have their tunnels and weaponry hidden in populated areas. It is the one place guaranteed to have well meaning misplaced idealists to verbally attack Israel from the comfort of their armchair when Israel strikes a school or hospital.
The last 13 words of your letter sums up one of the reasons I totally support Israel. Hammas are terrorists they hide behind a public too frightened to resist. Of course they have their tunnels and weaponry hidden in populated areas. It is the one place guaranteed to have well meaning misplaced idealists to verbally attack Israel from the comfort of their armchair when Israel strikes a school or hospital. throwy1
  • Score: 13

2:56pm Thu 7 Aug 14

Stevenboy says...

Let's hope she doesn't find out that some dim-witted leftie councils have taken to flying the Palestinian flag. Of course Hamas need innocent Palestinian casualties. They know **** well that they couldn't win a media war if only their rocket launching terrorist cowards got hit.
Let's hope she doesn't find out that some dim-witted leftie councils have taken to flying the Palestinian flag. Of course Hamas need innocent Palestinian casualties. They know **** well that they couldn't win a media war if only their rocket launching terrorist cowards got hit. Stevenboy
  • Score: 8

6:37pm Thu 7 Aug 14

Super Shinobi says...

Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter.

I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.
Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter. I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain. Super Shinobi
  • Score: 5

6:50pm Thu 7 Aug 14

varteg1 says...

Super Shinobi wrote:
Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter.

I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.
Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary.

I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it?

Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe.

So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another.
[quote][p][bold]Super Shinobi[/bold] wrote: Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter. I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.[/p][/quote]Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary. I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it? Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe. So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another. varteg1
  • Score: 3

8:32pm Thu 7 Aug 14

Super Shinobi says...

varteg1 wrote:
Super Shinobi wrote:
Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter.

I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.
Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary.

I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it?

Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe.

So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another.
@Varteg1. Isn't it the likes of Galloway, UAF, Milliband, HNH, the BBC, and generally the left side of the house that want to use political power against Israel, and are on the side of the black and green flags? This wouldn't be the first time either.

I'm sorry, but I don't make it up. I say what I see. Maybe you should take ownership of the party that represents your political beliefs.

If thery're turning up to demo's, lobbying and acting like thugs in opposition to the government not being anti Israel, then you can't blame me for thinking they really mean it.

If we do put sanctions on Israel or weaken their image to their demise and ethnic cleansing, it wont be because the left side of the house championed their cause, will it?

Maybe they don't represent your beliefs so much anymore.
[quote][p][bold]varteg1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Super Shinobi[/bold] wrote: Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter. I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.[/p][/quote]Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary. I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it? Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe. So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another.[/p][/quote]@Varteg1. Isn't it the likes of Galloway, UAF, Milliband, HNH, the BBC, and generally the left side of the house that want to use political power against Israel, and are on the side of the black and green flags? This wouldn't be the first time either. I'm sorry, but I don't make it up. I say what I see. Maybe you should take ownership of the party that represents your political beliefs. If thery're turning up to demo's, lobbying and acting like thugs in opposition to the government not being anti Israel, then you can't blame me for thinking they really mean it. If we do put sanctions on Israel or weaken their image to their demise and ethnic cleansing, it wont be because the left side of the house championed their cause, will it? Maybe they don't represent your beliefs so much anymore. Super Shinobi
  • Score: 1

11:47pm Thu 7 Aug 14

architron says...

I love the Jewish people of Isreal.

I know of the fact that Isreal is run by a zionist government that does not have the Jewish peoples interests at heart and the that that the zionist is hell bent in eradicating the palistinian people in the pretext of a greater war.

Zionistist's encouraged and radicalised Hamas to rise because of Yazza Arafat's growing popularity and now they use Hamas as a pretext to carry out genocide against the palistinians.

The evidence for this is available for all to see.

This is not anti semitic; it is a fact and its about time some people woke up and smelt the coffee about the propoganda coming out of Isreal.

Crikey, even channel 4 done a documentery on Isreal were they exposed the propoganda pack that is given to foreign press when entering the country.

Here is a video of an Isreali sniper killing a wounded Palistinian.

http://m.youtube.com
/results?search_quer
y=israeli+sniper&sp=
CAASAggA

.....and some people are mad enough to say war crimes are not being committed, when one snippet of evidence amoungst manyis available.
I love the Jewish people of Isreal. I know of the fact that Isreal is run by a zionist government that does not have the Jewish peoples interests at heart and the that that the zionist is hell bent in eradicating the palistinian people in the pretext of a greater war. Zionistist's encouraged and radicalised Hamas to rise because of Yazza Arafat's growing popularity and now they use Hamas as a pretext to carry out genocide against the palistinians. The evidence for this is available for all to see. This is not anti semitic; it is a fact and its about time some people woke up and smelt the coffee about the propoganda coming out of Isreal. Crikey, even channel 4 done a documentery on Isreal were they exposed the propoganda pack that is given to foreign press when entering the country. Here is a video of an Isreali sniper killing a wounded Palistinian. http://m.youtube.com /results?search_quer y=israeli+sniper&sp= CAASAggA .....and some people are mad enough to say war crimes are not being committed, when one snippet of evidence amoungst manyis available. architron
  • Score: -1

8:09am Fri 8 Aug 14

Katie Re-Registered says...

"Although I am very well educated I cannot get a well paid job because women are treated as second class citizens."

*On that note, it's kind of sad that one of the very few things that the sexist, male elite who run Israel (and most other countries) share with Hamas are sexism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia. Maybe if we didn't allow the three main patriarchal religions to have such a disproportionate influence the middle-east (and many other parts of the world) would be a much more peaceful and sane place to live in?
"Although I am very well educated I cannot get a well paid job because women are treated as second class citizens." *On that note, it's kind of sad that one of the very few things that the sexist, male elite who run Israel (and most other countries) share with Hamas are sexism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia. Maybe if we didn't allow the three main patriarchal religions to have such a disproportionate influence the middle-east (and many other parts of the world) would be a much more peaceful and sane place to live in? Katie Re-Registered
  • Score: -2

11:58am Fri 8 Aug 14

-trigg- says...

I can't help thinking the world would be a much nicer place if there was no religion.

Why couldn't any of these prophets or whatnot have said something about not killing people just because they didn't believe in the same god?
I can't help thinking the world would be a much nicer place if there was no religion. Why couldn't any of these prophets or whatnot have said something about not killing people just because they didn't believe in the same god? -trigg-
  • Score: -1

10:20am Sat 9 Aug 14

varteg1 says...

Super Shinobi wrote:
varteg1 wrote:
Super Shinobi wrote:
Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter.

I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.
Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary.

I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it?

Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe.

So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another.
@Varteg1. Isn't it the likes of Galloway, UAF, Milliband, HNH, the BBC, and generally the left side of the house that want to use political power against Israel, and are on the side of the black and green flags? This wouldn't be the first time either.

I'm sorry, but I don't make it up. I say what I see. Maybe you should take ownership of the party that represents your political beliefs.

If thery're turning up to demo's, lobbying and acting like thugs in opposition to the government not being anti Israel, then you can't blame me for thinking they really mean it.

If we do put sanctions on Israel or weaken their image to their demise and ethnic cleansing, it wont be because the left side of the house championed their cause, will it?

Maybe they don't represent your beliefs so much anymore.
Once again you see things your way.


But I make no excuses for my stance,. Israel is leading the fight against the international rise of Islamic terrorism, let it be defeated and you will see far more than what is currently happening, as Islamic fundamentalism will take it as a licence to strike further afield.

So far we have had a variety of attempts, Twin Towers, London Bus, Madrid train etc, not to mention the immense numbers of suicide bombings, wherever and whenever they took their chances.

So maybe a few on the 'left' see only the immediate, and are not fully comprehending the wider picture, but some, like I, have been immersed in the radical Islamic mess that is the middle east. and have a more profound understanding of what is happening, Israel has a border to protect, but in doing so is keeping the murderous cult at bay to our benefit.
If you think Hamas is looking to confirm it's state aspirations, forget it, they are just another branch of the whole Islamic movement towards world domination.

Now, with the events taking place around the rest of the middle eastern region, with minority communities being slaughtered and driven into exile, you may get a sense of what is on the agenda of Islamic fundamentalism.

I accept we have a case to answer for our part in what has occurred over the last fifty odd years, but , if we had not surrendered to OPEC when it first decided to take on the oil consuming West, the present predicament would not be a problem.

We kept Islam under our thumb for centuries, because it carried on the the same manner it does today wherever it manages to take a hold, and for reasons unfathomable, we lowered our shields and the fifth column, the advance guard have flooded our own nations,.
They even have the gall to raise a flag in our capital city extolling their antics in Gaza and elsewhere. All their activities are a test of our internal resolve, where Islamic intelligence tell that we are a fractious szet of nations with no overall counter plans, they gain not only a foothold, but also a higher level of expectation.

Dropping a few food parcels and some water is all well and good, very charitable, but the only beneficial charity we can offer would be to eradicate this pernicious and obnoxious cult, and send it back into the semi obscurity of the deserts that spawned it.

If that means boots on the ground, so be it, we have never been shy of doing so in the past when other dangers presented themselves, so why are we so pussyfooted with this toxic so called religion?

Time to clear out this rat's nest, and if Israel is starting the job, it is Israel we need to support, not the primitive stone age cult they are facing up to.
I belong to no political party, as stated, I am a realist, and in my reality, we either clear out Islam, or suffer the consequences when it gains enough ground within our own communities to spread what is happening in the middle east onto our own territory.
[quote][p][bold]Super Shinobi[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]varteg1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Super Shinobi[/bold] wrote: Having witnessed the diet of Jew hatred in Palestinian childrens TV and media, and knowing exactly what orthodox Islam teaches about Jews, I'm not surprised even the slightest, that Hamas was voted in and is supported roundly by Palestinians who have the extermination of the Jews and the Jewish state in their mission statement. The Hamas charter. I agree with the writer that the media has played a big part in this opinion. I would further add that feeding the religious ghouls, and their leftist allies is producing some horrifiyingly popular support and appology for rising anti semitism that I thought I'd never see in Britain.[/p][/quote]Why do you feel it de rigueur to say 'leftist', you are not alone, many others employ the same commentary. I take offence, I consider myself to be well left of centre, but I am also a realist, and in this particular instance I fully support the stance taken by Israel, so where does this idiotic 'leftist' come in to it? Maybe you are thinking of George Galloway, he seems hell bent on supporting the unsupportable, but I can assure you a great number of those who support Israel are like, myself, nowhere near as right wing as the media will have you believe. So if you don't mind, leave us leftisits alone whenever you feel the need to criticise on some subject or another.[/p][/quote]@Varteg1. Isn't it the likes of Galloway, UAF, Milliband, HNH, the BBC, and generally the left side of the house that want to use political power against Israel, and are on the side of the black and green flags? This wouldn't be the first time either. I'm sorry, but I don't make it up. I say what I see. Maybe you should take ownership of the party that represents your political beliefs. If thery're turning up to demo's, lobbying and acting like thugs in opposition to the government not being anti Israel, then you can't blame me for thinking they really mean it. If we do put sanctions on Israel or weaken their image to their demise and ethnic cleansing, it wont be because the left side of the house championed their cause, will it? Maybe they don't represent your beliefs so much anymore.[/p][/quote]Once again you see things your way. But I make no excuses for my stance,. Israel is leading the fight against the international rise of Islamic terrorism, let it be defeated and you will see far more than what is currently happening, as Islamic fundamentalism will take it as a licence to strike further afield. So far we have had a variety of attempts, Twin Towers, London Bus, Madrid train etc, not to mention the immense numbers of suicide bombings, wherever and whenever they took their chances. So maybe a few on the 'left' see only the immediate, and are not fully comprehending the wider picture, but some, like I, have been immersed in the radical Islamic mess that is the middle east. and have a more profound understanding of what is happening, Israel has a border to protect, but in doing so is keeping the murderous cult at bay to our benefit. If you think Hamas is looking to confirm it's state aspirations, forget it, they are just another branch of the whole Islamic movement towards world domination. Now, with the events taking place around the rest of the middle eastern region, with minority communities being slaughtered and driven into exile, you may get a sense of what is on the agenda of Islamic fundamentalism. I accept we have a case to answer for our part in what has occurred over the last fifty odd years, but , if we had not surrendered to OPEC when it first decided to take on the oil consuming West, the present predicament would not be a problem. We kept Islam under our thumb for centuries, because it carried on the the same manner it does today wherever it manages to take a hold, and for reasons unfathomable, we lowered our shields and the fifth column, the advance guard have flooded our own nations,. They even have the gall to raise a flag in our capital city extolling their antics in Gaza and elsewhere. All their activities are a test of our internal resolve, where Islamic intelligence tell that we are a fractious szet of nations with no overall counter plans, they gain not only a foothold, but also a higher level of expectation. Dropping a few food parcels and some water is all well and good, very charitable, but the only beneficial charity we can offer would be to eradicate this pernicious and obnoxious cult, and send it back into the semi obscurity of the deserts that spawned it. If that means boots on the ground, so be it, we have never been shy of doing so in the past when other dangers presented themselves, so why are we so pussyfooted with this toxic so called religion? Time to clear out this rat's nest, and if Israel is starting the job, it is Israel we need to support, not the primitive stone age cult they are facing up to. I belong to no political party, as stated, I am a realist, and in my reality, we either clear out Islam, or suffer the consequences when it gains enough ground within our own communities to spread what is happening in the middle east onto our own territory. varteg1
  • Score: 1

9:35pm Sat 9 Aug 14

welshmen says...

Varteg1: Agree 100%....

A lot of our people will agree with your post on the Cult Religion, but as you know, they are scared to support the facts, scared of being called racist or nazi put's them off, apart from a few of us, some will only notice when bomb's or suicide attack's happen in our Supermarkets, (soft targets) football grounds etc, we know what's to be done, all we need is a Government with the courage to put British people/patriots or those who want to keep the status quo, until then it's up to us and some others to keep telling it how it is....
Varteg1: Agree 100%.... A lot of our people will agree with your post on the Cult Religion, but as you know, they are scared to support the facts, scared of being called racist or nazi put's them off, apart from a few of us, some will only notice when bomb's or suicide attack's happen in our Supermarkets, (soft targets) football grounds etc, we know what's to be done, all we need is a Government with the courage to put British people/patriots or those who want to keep the status quo, until then it's up to us and some others to keep telling it how it is.... welshmen
  • Score: 2

3:54pm Mon 11 Aug 14

GazaCity says...

I think that comments are disregarding the true facts here! Please don't mix up the difference between Judaism ( a true religion) and zionism which is a political organisation based on occupation.. militarism and apartheid. From the very first concept the zionists intended to displace the native Palestinians from their land by any means necessary. Rabbi Hirsh spoke to the Washington Post stating Zionism is diametrically opposed to Judaism Zionism wishes to define the Jewish people as a nationalistic entity. the zionists say, in effect "look here God. We do not like exile. Take us back, and if you don't we'll just roll up our sleeves and take ourselves back.. This of course is HERESY. The Jewish people are charge by divine oath not to force themselves back to the Holy Land against the wishes of those residing there) quite frankly, the jews in Palestine were in a minority until the zionist state of Israel was formed, Palestine had a mixture of Palestinians.. christian and muslims who lived side by side in peace. It was the formation of the zionist state that changed all this and brought about the horrors that were to be in inflicted on the peace loving Palestinians. ZIONIM ==FASCISM
I think that comments are disregarding the true facts here! Please don't mix up the difference between Judaism ( a true religion) and zionism which is a political organisation based on occupation.. militarism and apartheid. From the very first concept the zionists intended to displace the native Palestinians from their land by any means necessary. Rabbi Hirsh spoke to the Washington Post stating Zionism is diametrically opposed to Judaism Zionism wishes to define the Jewish people as a nationalistic entity. the zionists say, in effect "look here God. We do not like exile. Take us back, and if you don't we'll just roll up our sleeves and take ourselves back.. This of course is HERESY. The Jewish people are charge by divine oath not to force themselves back to the Holy Land against the wishes of those residing there) quite frankly, the jews in Palestine were in a minority until the zionist state of Israel was formed, Palestine had a mixture of Palestinians.. christian and muslims who lived side by side in peace. It was the formation of the zionist state that changed all this and brought about the horrors that were to be in inflicted on the peace loving Palestinians. ZIONIM ==FASCISM GazaCity
  • Score: 2

6:13pm Tue 12 Aug 14

jimmytheone2 says...

welshmen wrote:
Varteg1: Agree 100%....

A lot of our people will agree with your post on the Cult Religion, but as you know, they are scared to support the facts, scared of being called racist or nazi put's them off, apart from a few of us, some will only notice when bomb's or suicide attack's happen in our Supermarkets, (soft targets) football grounds etc, we know what's to be done, all we need is a Government with the courage to put British people/patriots or those who want to keep the status quo, until then it's up to us and some others to keep telling it how it is....
".....telling it how it is"
Err, do you mean "telling it like I see it through my blinkered, twisted mind?"
"..until then it's up to us to...." The us is you, Donna Rear and a skanky dog. The 3 superheroes, defending the UK from foreigners, pinky liberals, environmentalists, anti royalists and people who think for themselves and have different views.
[quote][p][bold]welshmen[/bold] wrote: Varteg1: Agree 100%.... A lot of our people will agree with your post on the Cult Religion, but as you know, they are scared to support the facts, scared of being called racist or nazi put's them off, apart from a few of us, some will only notice when bomb's or suicide attack's happen in our Supermarkets, (soft targets) football grounds etc, we know what's to be done, all we need is a Government with the courage to put British people/patriots or those who want to keep the status quo, until then it's up to us and some others to keep telling it how it is....[/p][/quote]".....telling it how it is" Err, do you mean "telling it like I see it through my blinkered, twisted mind?" "..until then it's up to us to...." The us is you, Donna Rear and a skanky dog. The 3 superheroes, defending the UK from foreigners, pinky liberals, environmentalists, anti royalists and people who think for themselves and have different views. jimmytheone2
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree