We love the super dragons and we were lucky enough to see 20 of them on Sunday afternoon whilst walking along the river to the riverfront. In the words of my children: "They are really awesome!", "Can we find them all?"
Canary dragon down by the riverfront having a hug with Sophie & Alex.
- Argus picture of the day
- Newport half marathon 2014
- Flooded Britain: pictures from worst hit areas
- Gwent floods 2014
- Monmouth raft race 2013
- Big Splash 2013
- Abercarn win Swalec Bowl at Millennium Stadium
- Dragons beat Ospreys
- County's night of ecstasy
- Gwent cricket gallery
- Your pictures
- Sport picture galleries
- Newport Centre boxing March 2009