- After defeat to England at Twickenham Wales will be looking to bounce back against Scotland
- Coach Warren Gatland has made six changes to his starting XV for this game and it's a big afternoon for Dan Biggar at 10
- This is the first time since 2011 that Wales have not been in contention for the title on the final day of the tournament, having won the Grand Slam in 2012 and the title last year
- Wales beat Scotland 27-13 in their last meeting in Cardiff in 2012 and won 28-18 at Murrayfield in 2013
- Scotland have not beaten Wales since 2007 and not won at the Millennium Stadium since a 27-22 victory in 2002
Comments are closed on this article.