Gritters working round the clock
3.29pm Tuesday 21st December 2010
THEY may be a bit bleary-eyed and a little sleep deprived, but the dedicated team of Newport council's gritters are helping to keep the city moving.
- Pye Corner station opens
- Prince Charles opens Memo
- Jockey's eye view of Chepstow
- Harlem Globetrotters in Newpor
- Man, 63, still playing soccer
- Donkey stabbed 12 times
- Lest we forget....
- Islamic march in Newport
- Caerleon Road crash
- Lest we forget...
- Lest we forget
- Gwent remembers the fallen
- Police on Argoed incident
- Two dead in Argoed incident
- Friars Walk video
- Newport Monopoly game unveiled
- Flood warning for high tide