Fire in Maesglas, Newport
5.14pm Monday 14th May 2012
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a shed fire in Buxton Close in the Maesglas area of Newport this afternoon.
- 'Traffic chaos was caused by Velothon road closures' - say residents
- Newport carpet shop ram-raided
- Panteg school wedding 2
- Video of burnt out caravan storage yard
- Panteg school wedding
- Caravan owners queue at site of blaze
- Fire and explosions in Cwmbran
- Lammergeier sighting in Gwent.
- 'Disruptive' Network Rail works in Abercarn
- Gwent soldiers end tour with a bang
- Around the track with Rory Collingbourne
- Can you help pupils find owner of tin of wartime treasures found in a railway shed?
- Man knocked out
- Record runners at Gwent Wildlife Trust fundraising races
- Bridge Street closes for Newport rail works
- Trudy Jones memorial bike ride
- Cardiff Road re-opens after bridge works
- Gilwern reburial service
- Fire on the Gaer this afternoon
- Hundreds of bikers at Pontypool funeral
- Crash on Cardiff Road outside Royal Gwent Hospital
- Bus crash on Cardiff Road, Newport
- Wales boss Chris Coleman launches drive to get kids playing soccer
- Air ambulance takes off from outside Newport Civic Centre.