Emu on Blackwood golf course
2.36pm Monday 21st May 2012
AN emu was wandering a golf course in Maesycwmmer near Blackwood today.
- Panteg school wedding
- Caravan owners queue at site of blaze
- Fire and explosions in Cwmbran
- Lammergeier sighting in Gwent.
- 'Disruptive' Network Rail works in Abercarn
- Gwent soldiers end tour with a bang
- Around the track with Rory Collingbourne
- Can you help pupils find owner of tin of wartime treasures found in a railway shed?
- Man knocked out
- Record runners at Gwent Wildlife Trust fundraising races
- Bridge Street closes for Newport rail works
- Trudy Jones memorial bike ride
- Cardiff Road re-opens after bridge works
- Gilwern reburial service
- Fire on the Gaer this afternoon
- Hundreds of bikers at Pontypool funeral
- Crash on Cardiff Road outside Royal Gwent Hospital