Fire at Cwmbran firm
11.42am Thursday 31st May 2012
FIREFIGHTERS at a blaze on a Cwmbran Industrial Estate last night. Video from reader Damian Langsford.
- Caravan owners queue at site of blaze
- Fire and explosions in Cwmbran
- Lammergeier sighting in Gwent.
- 'Disruptive' Network Rail works in Abercarn
- Gwent soldiers end tour with a bang
- Around the track with Rory Collingbourne
- Can you help pupils find owner of tin of wartime treasures found in a railway shed?
- Man knocked out
- Record runners at Gwent Wildlife Trust fundraising races
- Bridge Street closes for Newport rail works
- Trudy Jones memorial bike ride
- Cardiff Road re-opens after bridge works
- Gilwern reburial service
- Fire on the Gaer this afternoon
- Hundreds of bikers at Pontypool funeral
- Crash on Cardiff Road outside Royal Gwent Hospital
- Bus crash on Cardiff Road, Newport