Heavy rain batters Gwent
10.39am Tuesday 15th January 2008
Gwent was battered by rain overnight and this morning, leaving roads closed and some residents' homes flooded.
- Prince Charles opens Memo
- Jockey's eye view of Chepstow
- Harlem Globetrotters in Newpor
- Man, 63, still playing soccer
- Donkey stabbed 12 times
- Lest we forget....
- Islamic march in Newport
- Caerleon Road crash
- Lest we forget...
- Lest we forget
- Gwent remembers the fallen
- Police on Argoed incident
- Two dead in Argoed incident
- Friars Walk video
- Newport Monopoly game unveiled
- Flood warning for high tide
- Tube spiders found in Newport