Heavy rain batters Gwent
10.39am Tuesday 15th January 2008
Gwent was battered by rain overnight and this morning, leaving roads closed and some residents' homes flooded.
- Farm of future gets green power
- Referee's £17000 benefit fraud
- Cricketers stump up for brave Finley
- HMS Severn arrives in Newport
- Princess Anne visits Hollybush
- Time to celebrate
- Petrol panic eases in Gwent
- Jones relishes 'boks challenge
- Gatland sets out stall
- Vandals attack car showroom
- Sound advice on noise for residents
- TV star helps youngsters plant green shoots
- UFO over RIngland?
- Gurney makes County’s point
- Wasps' Watson falls by wayside
- This way to the Grand Slam?
- Exiles' night of cup glory