Petrol panic eases in Gwent
9.44am Thursday 12th June 2008
WE talk to Gwent drivers to see if they're worried about a possible fuel strike.
- 10 things you can do to stop your child becoming obese
- Commonwealth Flag raising in Newport
- Fly-tipping in Pill
- M4 crash near Severn Bridge
- Cwmbran High officially opened in 'new era' for school
- Welsh education minister Huw Lewis at the official opening of Cwmbran High School
- Welsh Education Minister Huw Lewis at the official opening of Cwmbran High School
- Network Rail video showing the work on the Cardiff Road Bridge in Newport from December 2015 until February 2016
- Runners at the finish line.
- Carl Urquhart at the Newport Half Marathon.
- Runners at the 10 mile marker.
- Runners at mile two.
- Newport Half Marathon runners.
- Organiser of Newport Half Marathon
- Start of Newport Half Marathon 2016
- Riverfront excitement
- Crowds gather for Chartists
- Janoi Donacien
- Italian-born hairdresser Luca Vespa retires after 56 years at his Tredegar salon.
- Family and Friends say farewell to Sarah Price
- Mandarin lesson
- Millbrook Primary School pupils performing Mandarin poem
- Millbrook Primary School Confucius class students performing traditional dance
- Probe continues after man dies in flat fire in Abersychan