The end of Newport's farming era
12.45pm Thursday 19th February 2009
It's the end on an era as Newport's historic cattle market comes to the end of the line after 165 years in Pill. Now facing an uncertain future, Ben Frampton spoke with traders and farmers at the market.
- Prince Charles opens Memo
- Jockey's eye view of Chepstow
- Harlem Globetrotters in Newpor
- Man, 63, still playing soccer
- Donkey stabbed 12 times
- Lest we forget....
- Islamic march in Newport
- Caerleon Road crash
- Lest we forget...
- Lest we forget
- Gwent remembers the fallen
- Police on Argoed incident
- Two dead in Argoed incident
- Friars Walk video
- Newport Monopoly game unveiled
- Flood warning for high tide
- Tube spiders found in Newport