The end of Newport's farming era
12.45pm Thursday 19th February 2009
It's the end on an era as Newport's historic cattle market comes to the end of the line after 165 years in Pill. Now facing an uncertain future, Ben Frampton spoke with traders and farmers at the market.
- Bomb squad at scene
- Dr Who filming in Newport
- Push-up challenge at Newport railway station
- Push-up challenge at The Lamb, Newport
- Push-up challenge at Tesco in Spytty
- Push-up challenge at Gwent Police HQ
- Richard Jenkins' push-up challenge outside Newport police station
- Richard Jenkins' push-up challenge in Newport Tesco
- Cllr Jess Crook responds to Cllr Down
- Graham Down on hate crime
- Blaina police incident.
- Paolo Nutini in Newport
- Firefighters respond to accident in Bassaleg
- Firefighters on Caerphilly Road at Bassaleg accident
- Boxing trouble
- Dancers at Friars Walk for The Big Splash
- Timelapse footage of Bridge Street bridge being taken by giant crane
- Ellis Smith in electric wheelchair
- The class of 2016 from Henllys Village Nursery
- Croesyceiliog Primary School - Year six leavers
- Gwent chip shop owner pranks cold caller
- Car fire on M4 near Tredegar Park causes delays to drivers.
- Time lapse video shows Bridge Street road bridge in Newport being replaced.
- Newport Bridge is lifted by crane