200 jobs set for Newbridge firm in £4 billion tank contract
11.59am Tuesday 23rd March 2010
AROUND 200 jobs will be created in Gwent as the valleys plant of a US defence firm yesterday celebrated winning a £4 billion contract to provide the British Army with its next generation of armoured vehicles.
- Fire and explosions in Cwmbran
- Lammergeier sighting in Gwent.
- 'Disruptive' Network Rail works in Abercarn
- Gwent soldiers end tour with a bang
- Around the track with Rory Collingbourne
- Can you help pupils find owner of tin of wartime treasures found in a railway shed?
- Man knocked out
- Record runners at Gwent Wildlife Trust fundraising races
- Bridge Street closes for Newport rail works
- Trudy Jones memorial bike ride
- Cardiff Road re-opens after bridge works
- Gilwern reburial service
- Fire on the Gaer this afternoon
- Hundreds of bikers at Pontypool funeral
- Crash on Cardiff Road outside Royal Gwent Hospital
- Bus crash on Cardiff Road, Newport
- Wales boss Chris Coleman launches drive to get kids playing soccer