© Press Association 2014
Sea rescue caught on camera
The daring rescue of a drowning boy from a dangerous rip current off a Cornish beach has been captured on camera.
- Hague summons Egyptian ambassador
- O'Carroll: Mrs Brown costume easy
- Community's 'shock' at Isis recruit
- Ferrera's hope for Dragon character
- Murray laughs off 'sporting hopes'
- Miliband is a real leader - Kinnock
- Kasabian set for homecoming gig
- Favreau: Jungle Book will wow fans
- Brand calls for 'joyful revolution'
- Win or face wilderness: Blunkett
- Elgort: Woodley and I have a bond
- Stars brave rain for Transformers 4
- DWP denies welfare cap breach claim
- Man released in murder inquiry
- Patel: I needed persuading for Road
- Friends mourn TV comedian Mayall
- N-Dubz Dappy guilty of club assault
- N-Dubz Dappy fined for club assault
- Wright family safe after knife raid
- Family and friends mourn Mayall
- Miliband: I can defy odds at poll
- Footpath victim was Saudi student
- Dappy 'scared he might be stabbed'
- Colin Firth exits Paddington film
- Dappy 'slapped man in self-defence'
- Kate told of grandmother's war role
- Cameron warning on Iraq crisis
- Elgort: I cried over Stars film
- Halle on football learning curve
- Favreau: I have to mind waistline