© Press Association 2015
£5m donated to Nepal relief efforts
The UK is devoting an extra £5 million to help relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Nepal, the Department for International Development has announced.
- Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy dies
- Abuser Glitter jailed for 16 years
- MI5 'quizzes Jihadi John teachers'
- Farage hits back at health smears
- Miliband pledges tuition fees cut
- Man named as Jihadi John 'was kind'
- Rise in chicken contamination level
- Golden boys carry off Brit honours
- Savile lessons 'still not learned'
- HSBC chiefs apologise in tax row
- PM backing for second jobs for MPs
- Windfall for Star Wars collector
- Green leader suffers 'mind blank'
- Rifkind's 'defence contact boasts'
- PM urges action on Syria runaways
- Ukip vows £3bn more for 'free' NHS
- Hawking leads plaudits for Redmayne
- MPs under pressure after sting
- Stars coming out for the Oscars
- Dementia gets £300m and training
- Jay, 11, wins goal of the month
- Web mix-up as soap fans lose plot
- Muslim leaders 'must challenge IS'
- Russian fury at Fallon danger jibe
- NME Awards hat-trick for Kasabian
- Bid to free grounded container ship
- Kate hailed as 'a natural Stokie'
- Truck driver held over crash deaths
- Balls' receipt comments played down
- Cartoonist says gunman after him