20 Mph Speed Limit, Prohibition of Waiting Waterloo, OakdaleNotice ID: NP4074011
Caerphilly County Borough Council
20 Mph Speed Limit, Prohibition of Waiting Waterloo, Oakdale
NOTICE is hereby given that Caerphilly County Borough Council in exercise of their powers under the Road Traffic RegulationAct 1984 and all other enabling powers and after consulting with the Chief Officer of Police have made an order the effect of which is to: -
1. 20mph speed limit on the following length of Waterloo:
• From a point 68 metres east of its junction with B4251 Sirhowy Enterprise Way for a distance of 455 metres in a generally south easterly direction.
2. Prohibit waiting at any time on the following lengths of Waterloo:
• Eastern side - from a point 167 metres southeast of its junction with B4251 Sirhowy Enterprise Way for a distance of 99 metres in a generally south easterly direction.
• South eastern side - from a point 366 metres southeast of its junction with B4251 Sirhowy Enterprise Way for a distance of 106 metres in a generally south westerly direction.
• Western side - from a point 70 metres east of its junction with Sirhowy Enterprise Way for a distance of 385 metres in a generally south easterly direction.
The Order shall come into operation 28th day of July 2017, or later, when the associated signs are in place. If you wish to question the validity of the Order or any of the provisions contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic RegulationsAct 1984 or on the grounds that any requirement of thatAct or any enactment made under it has not been complied with in relation to the Order you may within six weeks of the date hereof apply to the High Court for this purpose. Cyngor Bwrdeistref sirol Caerffili Caerphilly County Borough CounCil Dated this 27th day of July 2017. Terry Shaw Head of Engineering Services Caerphilly County Borough Council Duffryn House Duffryn Industrial Estate Ystrad Mynach CF82 7WT