The Cliff Park, Dinham, Ludlow

£125,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
This spacious 2 Double Bedroom residential park home is located within a lovely rural setting with views towards Ludlow Castle, however the location is also within 1 mile of Ludlows' historic town centre and all the facilities the town has to offer. Accommodation which is well presented benefits from LPG gas fired heating and upvc double glazing to include: Reception Porch, Reception Hall, L-shaped Lounge / Dining Room, well fitted Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms both with walk-in wardrobes and Bathroom. Outside the property has the right to park a single vehicle and pleasant gardens. The property is available to purchase for the over 50's. EPC not required.

Upvc double glazed door with matching side panel opens into

Reception Porch

glazed door and window to

Reception Hall

having useful storage cupboard with coat hooks

L-Shaped Lounge / Dining Room

5.96m x 4.58m (19'7 x 15'0 )

having 3 upvc double glazed windows, 2 of which have a roof top view to the Castle. The living area has an attractive wooden surround with electric fire fitted, the dining area has ample room for good sized table and chairs and a serving hatch back into

Kitchen

3.46m x 2.90m (11'4 x 9'6 )

having upvc double glazed window and door to rear elevation, nicely fitted with a range of matching units with wood styled fronts to include base cupboards, wall cupboards, drawers and display cupboards. There are heat resistant work surfaces, single bowl single drainer sink unit, 4-ring gas hob with extractor positioned above and electric oven below, planned space and plumbing for washing machine and room for fridge. Integrated to one of the units is the Valliant gas fired boiler which heats domestic hot water and radiators

Bedroom 1

2.96m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'6 )

having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and good sized walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving

Bedroom 2

2.93m x 2.77m (9'7 x 9'1 )

Having upvc double glazed window to frontage with roof top view towards the Castle and walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves

Bathroom

2.00m x 1.70m (6'7 x 5'7 )

Having upvc double glazed window to frontage with obscure glazed glass and a modern suite in white of wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over

Outside:

The property has an open plan frontage whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden which has an area of lawn, well established shrub borders, fencing and large garden shed, gated access at either side

Agents Notes:

1. The property is leasehold with a monthly charge for 2019 of £135.27 Which covers ground rent, water and drainage

2 .The property has a designated parking space with further visitor spaces available

3. Purchasers need to be over the age of 50

4. 90% of the purchase price is payable to the current owner, whilst the remaining 10% is payable to the park

Services:

Mains electricity, mains water, private drainage, LPG gas to radiators, telephone to BT regulations

Local Authority:

Shropshire Council

To view this property:

Contact the Ludlow Office on Tel: 01584 875207 or Craven Arms Office 01588 672728

Or you can email us at ludlow@samuelwood.co.uk or visit our web site at www.samuelwood.co.uk

For out of office enquires please phone Andrew Cadwallader on 07974 015764

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Important Notice: We take every care in preparing our sales details. They are usually verified by the Vendor. We do not guarantee appliances, alarms, electrical fittings, plumbing, showers, etc. You must satisfy yourself that they operate correctly. Room sizes are approximate; they are usually taken in metric and converted to imperial. Do not use them to buy carpets or furniture. We cannot verify the tenure, as we do not have access to the legal title; we cannot guarantee boundaries or rights of way so you must take the advice of your legal representative. If there is any point that is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view. Please note that the majority of our photo images are taken with a wide-angle lens and flash.

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01584 318026

Samuel Wood

Tamberlaine House, The Buttercross, Ludlow, Shropshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

South Wales Argus