The Cliff Park, Dinham, Ludlow


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
This 2 bedroom park home is located in a lovely rural setting, however lies less than a mile of Ludlow's historic town centre and all the facilities the town has to offer. Accommodation which benefits from gas fired heating and upvc double glazing briefly includes; Reception hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside the property has the right to park a single vehicle and pleasant gardens. The property is available to purchase for the over 50's and is available with no onward chain. EPC Not Required

Upvc double glazed door opens into

Reception Hall

With coving and tiled floor

Kitchen/Dining Room

3.64M x 3.57M (11'11 x 11'9 )

Having dual aspect with upvc double glazed windows to both side elevations, coving, tiled flooring and ample room for table and chairs. There is a range of matching units with heat resistant work surfaces, single bowl single drainer sink unit, planned space for cooker and washing machine (could be taken to at valuation if required), door into pantry cupboard with shelving and door into boiler cupboard housing the Glow-worm LPG boiler which heats domestic hot water and radiators.

Living Room

3.53M x 3.45M (11'7 x 11'4 )

Having upvc double glazed door to side and 2 upvc double glazed windows one to front and one to side with a lovely view over the park. The room also has coving

Bedroom 1

3.00M x 3.00M (9'10 x 9'10 )

Having upvc double glazed window to side, coving and across one wall an excellent range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelves

Bedroom 2

2.70M x 1.50M (8'10 x 4'11 )

Having upvc double glazed window to side, fitted cupboard and coving


Having upvc double glazed window to side and a suite that includes wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower screen and Triton shower over


The property has the right to park a single vehicle whilst there is additional visitor parking. The property has gardens to both side and rear elevations, the rear garden having a paved seating area, good sized garden shed with light and power fitted, borders and boarded fencing denoting boundaries with a rear gated access. The gardens to both sides have shrub borders.

Agents Note

1.The property is Leasehold with a monthly charge for 2019 of £127.39. Which includes ground rent, water and drainage for the property

2.The property has a designated parking space with further visitor spaces available

3.Purchasers need to be over the age of 50

4.As is common with park home sales 90% of the purchase price is payable to the current owner whilst the remaining 10% is payable to the park


Mains electricity, Mains water, Private drainage, LPG Gas fired heating to radiators

Local Authority

Shropshire Council

To view this property

Contact the Ludlow Office on Tel: 01584 875207 or Craven Arms Office 01588 672728

Or you can email us at or visit our web site at

For out of office inquires please phone Andrew Cadwallader on 07974 015764

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Important Notice: We take every care in preparing our sales details. They are usually verified by the Vendor. We do not guarantee appliances, alarms, electrical fittings, plumbing, showers, etc. You must satisfy yourself that they operate correctly. Room sizes are approximate; they are usually taken in metric and converted to imperial. Do not use them to buy carpets or furniture. We cannot verify the tenure, as we do not have access to the legal title; we cannot guarantee boundaries or rights of way so you must take the advice of your legal representative. If there is any point that is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view. Please note that the majority of our photo images are taken with a wide-angle lens and flash.

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01584 318026

Samuel Wood

Tamberlaine House, The Buttercross, Ludlow, Shropshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

South Wales Argus