FIVE MINUTES WITH: Michael Hine, manager of the Kingsway Centre
7:32pm Wednesday 18th December 2013 in News
1. If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why?
My late father – I still miss his wit and wisdom to this day.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Deep water – I almost drowned in it when I was ten years old.
3. Do you have any superstitions?
No – well, none that seem to make any difference in life (except throwing salt instead of eating it!)
4. If you could have one song on your iPod, what would it be and why?
Sadly I don’t own one.. if I did it would be the Beatles’ ‘When I’m sixty four’ – but it’ll reach its expiry date next April.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've bought not including your property?
My Honda CRv – probably the best vehicle I’ve ever owned.
6. What is the best piece of advice you've been given?
Always return anything you’ve borrowed and in slightly better condition if possible in case you need it again.
7. What's your indulgence(s)?
Being a member of St Woolos Rotary Club and a Trustee of St Davids Hospice Care – both are fine examples of excellent good causes for people in our own area.
8. What item could you not live without?
Wheels – I rely on them currently living where I do.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
To have retired long before now.
10. Where are you next going on holiday?
A recently found dream cottage on the West Wales coast.
Comments are closed on this article.