One hurt after wood-burning stove explodes in house on Malpas Road, Newport
Updated 9:59pm Monday 6th January 2014 in News
A CASUALTY was taken to hospital after a wood burner exploded at a house in Newport tonight.
Fire crews were called to the two-storey terraced house on Malpas Road at 7.08pm.
Two engines were sent to the scene, but crews reported no fire in the house.
A casualty was taken to hospital as a precaution after being seen by paramedics, a spokeswoman for South Wales Fire Service said.
Comments are closed on this article.