Cat and dog rescued from kitchen fire in Mardy, near Abergavenny
10:01am Sunday 19th January 2014 in News
A CAT and a dog were rescued from a kitchen fire in Mardy, near Abergavenny, on Saturday afternoon.
Firefighters from Abergavenny were sent to a mid-terrace two-storey home on Gwent Place at 3.29pm.
A spokeswoman from the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the crew put out the fire using breathing equipment and two hose reel jets.
No-one was injured and the crew left the property at 4pm.