Parking fines plan for Gwent hospitals

South Wales Argus: Parking fines plan for Gwent hospitals Parking fines plan for Gwent hospitals

PEOPLE who do not park properly in Gwent hospital car parks and grounds could be fined up to £80 under proposals being considered by Aneurin Bevan Health Board.

The move is designed to tackle what a report calls the “commonplace” practice of “illegal and dangerous parking” and is initially proposed for the Royal Gwent, St Woolos, Nevill Hall, County, and St Cadoc’s Hospitals.

Health board members agreed that a charging scheme should be developed, but some are concerned it fails to address the key underlying problem of too few parking spaces.

Hospital car parking is, says the board report, a longstanding, “emotive” issue for patients, visitors and staff.

But practices such as parking incorrectly in designated bays, the misuse of disabled bays, blocking fire lanes and building entrances, and part-parking on verges contribute to congestion and health and safety risks.

It acknowledges however, that a lack of spaces is a major problem. Gwent hospitals have the fewest spaces in Wales, based on their occupied floor area.

On weekdays, hundreds more cars are parked on Gwent hospital sites than there are spaces.

In recent audits, the Royal Gwent recorded 1,396 cars, 300 more than the spaces available, Nevill Hall recorded 1,151 cars, 242 above capacity, while St Woolos recorded 363 cars against 206 designated spaces.

The system being considered for Gwent would see health board staff issuing Parking Charge Notices using handheld terminals that photograph infringements, and record registration numbers and incident details.

A written ticket would be fixed to the vehicle and the information sent to a health board-appointed outside agency which pursues payment. The board would set the charge, which could range from £40-80.

Independent board member (community) Philip Robson said the root cause is not inappropriate parking but a lack of spaces. “You see people parking on verges but it is sometimes a case of ‘needs must’,” he said. “We need to be aware it will make the experience of users of our services worse not better.”

Fellow independent board member Joanne Smith said introducing charges will generate complaints, and “there needs to be good signage and a clear process of appeal”. Independent member (trades union) Jane Carroll, said inappropriate parking inside barrier parking areas should be included in the charging scheme, too.

Report author Jamie Marchant, the board’s divisional director of facilities, said charging is intended as a deterrent rather than a sanction, and is not about “creating a revenue and income stream”.

Board chairman David Jenkins said problems had included lorries being unable to deliver oxygen supplies because cars were parked where they needed to unload.

Comments (26)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:50am Thu 23 Jan 14

Jonnytrouble says...

Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me !
Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me ! Jonnytrouble
  • Score: 1

11:20am Thu 23 Jan 14

Bobevans says...

Jonnytrouble wrote:
Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me !
If they have a blue bade they are still supposed to park in the bays and will be subject to fines if they do not. I agree there is still gross abuse of the blue badge scheme and the majority do not actually need a blue badge
[quote][p][bold]Jonnytrouble[/bold] wrote: Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me ![/p][/quote]If they have a blue bade they are still supposed to park in the bays and will be subject to fines if they do not. I agree there is still gross abuse of the blue badge scheme and the majority do not actually need a blue badge Bobevans
  • Score: 0

12:43pm Thu 23 Jan 14

exMark says...

I have a physio appointment tomorrow for 12pm. There are two options for getting to this appointment on time.

1) Aim to be there for 11am (1 hour early) and queue around the car park for an hour.

2) Park in the multi storey car park, pay £1 and have to walk 10 minutes to get to your appointment.

I go for option 2, since i'm young, fit and my physio appointment is for a non leg related injury.

However, elderly, unfit, obese or injured out-patients might not fancy the 10min walk. So option 1 is the only option. So they have to arrive an hour early to get a space, which is a bit of a joke really.
I have a physio appointment tomorrow for 12pm. There are two options for getting to this appointment on time. 1) Aim to be there for 11am (1 hour early) and queue around the car park for an hour. 2) Park in the multi storey car park, pay £1 and have to walk 10 minutes to get to your appointment. I go for option 2, since i'm young, fit and my physio appointment is for a non leg related injury. However, elderly, unfit, obese or injured out-patients might not fancy the 10min walk. So option 1 is the only option. So they have to arrive an hour early to get a space, which is a bit of a joke really. exMark
  • Score: 8

1:00pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of.
Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.
Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of. Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me. SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 6

1:01pm Thu 23 Jan 14

plumbob says...

From my experience "Outside Agencies" write to offenders asking for the fine to be paid and threaten that the fine will increase if not paid in a certain time.
As long as people ignore these demands they will not have to pay as these agencies have no power and can only take the offenders to court, which they never do.
These agencies are just bully boys and will not listen to any defence put up.
I have been ticketed for parking longer than allowed in retail parks when I have been working in shops doing maintenance work all night.
The agencies just ignore my appeal and threaten even bigger fines but as previously stated they won't take you to court.
From my experience "Outside Agencies" write to offenders asking for the fine to be paid and threaten that the fine will increase if not paid in a certain time. As long as people ignore these demands they will not have to pay as these agencies have no power and can only take the offenders to court, which they never do. These agencies are just bully boys and will not listen to any defence put up. I have been ticketed for parking longer than allowed in retail parks when I have been working in shops doing maintenance work all night. The agencies just ignore my appeal and threaten even bigger fines but as previously stated they won't take you to court. plumbob
  • Score: 0

1:04pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Furface says...

I too have a respiratory appt tomorrow for my 23 month old twins. Like the post above I will need to be there an hr in advance to queue up and get a space.The whole layout of the car park is wrong and the two extra areas to park (i.e. to the side of the main car park and to the front of the main car park), whilst very welcome, you cannot queue up for, so its a free for all and a lottery draw as to who gets a space. There's no easy answer I know and there's no money to redesign the car park but lets face it, it's only going to get busier and busier as time goes on. It would help for a start for the section cordoned off for 'emergencies' to be lifted. There must be at least a further 16 spaces and it always seem to be empty when I'm there. Every little helps.....
I too have a respiratory appt tomorrow for my 23 month old twins. Like the post above I will need to be there an hr in advance to queue up and get a space.The whole layout of the car park is wrong and the two extra areas to park (i.e. to the side of the main car park and to the front of the main car park), whilst very welcome, you cannot queue up for, so its a free for all and a lottery draw as to who gets a space. There's no easy answer I know and there's no money to redesign the car park but lets face it, it's only going to get busier and busier as time goes on. It would help for a start for the section cordoned off for 'emergencies' to be lifted. There must be at least a further 16 spaces and it always seem to be empty when I'm there. Every little helps..... Furface
  • Score: 4

1:21pm Thu 23 Jan 14

exMark says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of.
Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.
Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination?

I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else.
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of. Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.[/p][/quote]Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination? I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else. exMark
  • Score: 1

1:34pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know)
Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging.
Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I?
ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know) Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging. Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I? SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 3

1:41pm Thu 23 Jan 14

gracief says...

Diabolical parking issues at the Gwent. No parking for the fracture clinic which is a farce if you have a broken leg or foot like I did. My car is an automatic and my left foot was broken so I could still drive. Only answer is to park further out and get a taxi. All adds to the stress of going to that hospital anyway. They need to build a multi storey close by or build a new hospital on a more suitable site.
Diabolical parking issues at the Gwent. No parking for the fracture clinic which is a farce if you have a broken leg or foot like I did. My car is an automatic and my left foot was broken so I could still drive. Only answer is to park further out and get a taxi. All adds to the stress of going to that hospital anyway. They need to build a multi storey close by or build a new hospital on a more suitable site. gracief
  • Score: 2

1:44pm Thu 23 Jan 14

exMark says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know)
Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging.
Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I?
Well I'm working with the assumption that you can't drive with your eyesight. So I'm assuming you have someone driving the car for you. Therefore I'm assuming this person driving you will also be accompanying you to your destination. (Otherwise if they were dropping you off, you wouldn't need to be parking).

If I'm wrong and you are driving without the ability to see more than 3 feet in front of you, then I think there's a bigger problem here than the parking situation.
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know) Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging. Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I?[/p][/quote]Well I'm working with the assumption that you can't drive with your eyesight. So I'm assuming you have someone driving the car for you. Therefore I'm assuming this person driving you will also be accompanying you to your destination. (Otherwise if they were dropping you off, you wouldn't need to be parking). If I'm wrong and you are driving without the ability to see more than 3 feet in front of you, then I think there's a bigger problem here than the parking situation. exMark
  • Score: 5

1:46pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Bobevans says...

exMark wrote:
SuperTonic7th wrote:
Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of.
Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.
Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination?

I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else.
Under the rules he should not have a Blue badge
[quote][p][bold]exMark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of. Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.[/p][/quote]Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination? I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else.[/p][/quote]Under the rules he should not have a Blue badge Bobevans
  • Score: 1

2:10pm Thu 23 Jan 14

p stani says...

Jonnytrouble wrote:
Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me !
To true mate,not just the hospital,but have you seen tescos Cardiff road,
Brand new people carriers all in blue badge bays,and 95% of the people getting out are just fat and that is a fact,that is not a disability.
[quote][p][bold]Jonnytrouble[/bold] wrote: Good, seen it ! selfish people about and I laugh at those with disabled stickers on vehicles parking in the disabled space' or anywhere that they want, then i see the person's get out walking better than me ![/p][/quote]To true mate,not just the hospital,but have you seen tescos Cardiff road, Brand new people carriers all in blue badge bays,and 95% of the people getting out are just fat and that is a fact,that is not a disability. p stani
  • Score: 3

2:17pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

ExMark. Did you not read the words 'independance and dignity'? Also, you've assumed that my partner (who is the driver) is fit and able.
There are many unseen disabilities that cause a wide range of difficulties. Unless you've experienced it, you'd need a very good imagination to uderstand what some people go through. I can't blame people for not understanding. We are all human but what is inexcusable is for people to make judgements based on those misunderstandings.

Bobevans, you've really got to stop pretending you're an authority on things. I have a perfectly legal right to a blue badge. How do you think I got it?
ExMark. Did you not read the words 'independance and dignity'? Also, you've assumed that my partner (who is the driver) is fit and able. There are many unseen disabilities that cause a wide range of difficulties. Unless you've experienced it, you'd need a very good imagination to uderstand what some people go through. I can't blame people for not understanding. We are all human but what is inexcusable is for people to make judgements based on those misunderstandings. Bobevans, you've really got to stop pretending you're an authority on things. I have a perfectly legal right to a blue badge. How do you think I got it? SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 2

3:47pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Crossbenchtory says...

exMark wrote:
SuperTonic7th wrote:
Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of.
Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.
Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination?

I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else.
Have you considered giving up driving? I mean it can't really be all that safe a mode of transport if you can only see 3 feet in front of your face. Are the DVLA aware of this?
[quote][p][bold]exMark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Bobevans: When you make statements like that, you should really qualify it with some evidence. Can I suggest the Daily Mail for some easily available hate tripe? Otherwise you run the risk of coming across as a bit if a nit. Unless, of course, you are a well known authority on such things that I haven't heard of. Jonnytrouble: You laugh do you? Has it occured to you that many people can be disabled in ways other than their ability to walk? I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car with the blue badge on display, is someone watching and judging me because I can walk ok? But I wouldn't know if someone was watching me becuase I can't see more than 3 feet in front of me.[/p][/quote]Surely the whole idea of disability spaces is for people with movement problems, who can benefit from parking closer to their destination? I don't understand why you need a disability badge for sight problems, as your just as capable of walking to your destination as anybody else.[/p][/quote]Have you considered giving up driving? I mean it can't really be all that safe a mode of transport if you can only see 3 feet in front of your face. Are the DVLA aware of this? Crossbenchtory
  • Score: -1

3:56pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Crossbenchtory says...

Yet another issue in our health system, not enough parking at our hospitals. Never mind we can change the name, how's about "Self Propelled Transportation Equipment Storage Facility"? That should solve the parking issues.
Yet another issue in our health system, not enough parking at our hospitals. Never mind we can change the name, how's about "Self Propelled Transportation Equipment Storage Facility"? That should solve the parking issues. Crossbenchtory
  • Score: -2

4:02pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

Crossbenchtory: Read my original post. In particular the bit where I say "I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car,,,,,". Sort of gives you a hint doesn't it?

Genius!
Crossbenchtory: Read my original post. In particular the bit where I say "I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car,,,,,". Sort of gives you a hint doesn't it? Genius! SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 3

4:08pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Crossbenchtory says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
Crossbenchtory: Read my original post. In particular the bit where I say "I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car,,,,,". Sort of gives you a hint doesn't it?

Genius!
I frequently get out of my Wife's car, sometimes I've been driving it and sometimes I've been a passenger, what is your point?

Oh, and by most measures by which genius is recognised, I am one, but personally I've never set much store by that as it is relative and given the intellectual state of the majority of humanity there's never really been much competition.
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Crossbenchtory: Read my original post. In particular the bit where I say "I often wonder when I get out of my partner's car,,,,,". Sort of gives you a hint doesn't it? Genius![/p][/quote]I frequently get out of my Wife's car, sometimes I've been driving it and sometimes I've been a passenger, what is your point? Oh, and by most measures by which genius is recognised, I am one, but personally I've never set much store by that as it is relative and given the intellectual state of the majority of humanity there's never really been much competition. Crossbenchtory
  • Score: -3

4:24pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

Hi Crossbenchtory. So we've established your intellectual powers and agree that you are a genius. I can asume then that you weren't being stupid. You must have read about how bad my eyesight was and the fact that I got out of my partner's car. You would have come to the conclusion that I am never going to be the driver.
I get it now. You were making a joke weren't you? But it wasn't really very funny was it. It was just rude.
Hi Crossbenchtory. So we've established your intellectual powers and agree that you are a genius. I can asume then that you weren't being stupid. You must have read about how bad my eyesight was and the fact that I got out of my partner's car. You would have come to the conclusion that I am never going to be the driver. I get it now. You were making a joke weren't you? But it wasn't really very funny was it. It was just rude. SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 1

4:30pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Bobevans says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know)
Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging.
Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I?
But blindness does not qualify you for a blue badge and your argument makes no sense as someone would need to drive you there. If Blue bad
ges are handed out like smarties it is little wonder the spaces are all full
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: ExMark: Really? Tried it have you? With a blindfold perhaps? I'd like to see that. (More than you will ever know) Its also a matter of security for me. I try to get about as 'normally' as I can and knowing that the car is not too far away is important to me. I don't want someone knowing that I can't see because then, I am a prime candidate for a mugging. Its also a matter of independance and dignity. I think I've got a right to that, haven't I?[/p][/quote]But blindness does not qualify you for a blue badge and your argument makes no sense as someone would need to drive you there. If Blue bad ges are handed out like smarties it is little wonder the spaces are all full Bobevans
  • Score: 0

4:38pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard.
Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard. SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 2

5:02pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Crossbenchtory says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
Hi Crossbenchtory. So we've established your intellectual powers and agree that you are a genius. I can asume then that you weren't being stupid. You must have read about how bad my eyesight was and the fact that I got out of my partner's car. You would have come to the conclusion that I am never going to be the driver.
I get it now. You were making a joke weren't you? But it wasn't really very funny was it. It was just rude.
My point was quite a simple, if subtle, one. There are vast numbers of blue badge holders, who do not really require a blue badge, who clog up disabled parking spaces around the country for no reason other than they are too lazy to walk.

Impaired vision is not a valid excuse for a blue badge, you are more than capable of walking to your destination.
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Hi Crossbenchtory. So we've established your intellectual powers and agree that you are a genius. I can asume then that you weren't being stupid. You must have read about how bad my eyesight was and the fact that I got out of my partner's car. You would have come to the conclusion that I am never going to be the driver. I get it now. You were making a joke weren't you? But it wasn't really very funny was it. It was just rude.[/p][/quote]My point was quite a simple, if subtle, one. There are vast numbers of blue badge holders, who do not really require a blue badge, who clog up disabled parking spaces around the country for no reason other than they are too lazy to walk. Impaired vision is not a valid excuse for a blue badge, you are more than capable of walking to your destination. Crossbenchtory
  • Score: 1

5:03pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Bobevans says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard.
Note under the4 revised legislation
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard.[/p][/quote]Note under the4 revised legislation Bobevans
  • Score: 0

5:03pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Bobevans says...

SuperTonic7th wrote:
Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard.
Note under the4 revised legislation
[quote][p][bold]SuperTonic7th[/bold] wrote: Do us a favour bob, google it and find out the truth before you open your.. er.. keyboard.[/p][/quote]Note under the4 revised legislation Bobevans
  • Score: -1

5:15pm Thu 23 Jan 14

SuperTonic7th says...

Crossbenchtory: You seem to have forgotten your own question which was

"Have you considered giving up driving? I mean it can't really be all that safe a mode of transport if you can only see 3 feet in front of your face. Are the DVLA aware of this?
"
There is, is there not a point when a point is so subtle that it only exists in the imagination of the maker.

As for my abilities, I don't think you are qualified to judge. You're better off sticking to IT.
Crossbenchtory: You seem to have forgotten your own question which was "Have you considered giving up driving? I mean it can't really be all that safe a mode of transport if you can only see 3 feet in front of your face. Are the DVLA aware of this? " There is, is there not a point when a point is so subtle that it only exists in the imagination of the maker. As for my abilities, I don't think you are qualified to judge. You're better off sticking to IT. SuperTonic7th
  • Score: 1

9:06pm Thu 23 Jan 14

Limestonecowboy says...

Why do people insult those less well abled by making assumptions ...these persons should be ashamed.
Why do people insult those less well abled by making assumptions ...these persons should be ashamed. Limestonecowboy
  • Score: 1

5:43pm Wed 29 Jan 14

welshmen says...

If your registered blind then your entitled to a Blue Badge for parking near to shops etc....
If your registered blind then your entitled to a Blue Badge for parking near to shops etc.... welshmen
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree