Fire crews called after kitchen becomes smoke-logged in Abergavenny

First published in News

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation following an incident in Abergavenny this evening.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service were called to reports of a flat fire in St David's Road at 8.25pm.

A spokesman for the fire service said the kitchen of the flat was smoke-logged due to fumes from cooking.

He said an elderly man was guided out of the property and provided with first aid.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree