Kitchen fire in Pontllanfraith

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS from Cefn Fforest were called to a fire in the kitchen of a house in Pontllanfraith at 6.23pm this evening.

Breathing equipment and a hose reel jet was used to put out the blaze.

A spokeswoman from the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said that no-one was injured.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree