House fire in Cwmbran

First published in News

AN accidental fire broke out at a house on Newton Wynd, Fairwater, Cwmbran this morning.

Cwmbran crews attended the fire at the two storey end of terrace house at 7.03am.

The fire was contained in the kitchen and crews put out the fire before leaving the scene at 7.40am.

All people were accounted for.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree