Fire crew free choking Nantyglo dog

Fire crew free choking Nantyglo dog

Fire crew free choking Nantyglo dog

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS from Cwmbran had to use bolt croppers to release a chain collar from the neck of a Staffordshire Bulldog after it began choking.

The South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the incident happened at Beacon View, Nantyglo at around 10.20pm last night.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree